Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   "There are those that still believe......Part 2" (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6134)

emerita February 8th, 2004 07:03 AM

"There are those that still believe......"

Well, all the other threads were brought over so I thought this one should not be left behind.......

Em stepped out of her viper in the new docking bay and all was quiet. She knew that this was the right place. She held her face up and drew in a long deep breath....ahhhh the air was fresh and clean. No lingering odor of the anger that had intregrated the last ship. Here were just the smells of happiness and love and...... eww, a few little guys that needed a bath.... Em walked along the corridor to find the others. Familar sounds had now reached her ears and a smile beamed across her face. As she rounded the corner she saw................

Dawg February 8th, 2004 07:58 AM

Dawg, hunkered down in a corner, a smile on his face to see his old friend Em. Yes, he agreed silently, the atmosphere is better now - and would be better still if Gnawty and Harry could be coaxed into a tub of soapy water. He joined her on her walk through the corridors, peering anxiously around corners, until....

Titon February 8th, 2004 07:58 AM

.....daggit droppings!

:eek: :wtf: :eek: :wtf: :eek: :wtf: :tongue:

Dawg February 8th, 2004 08:08 AM

Yes, it appears Muffit has been here. A couple of bolts, a nut or two, couple of sheet metal screws. Yup, Muffit was here.....

bsg1fan1975 February 8th, 2004 08:52 AM

Bsg carefully avoids the landmines and walks over to the others. "Awful mess that was left."

emerita February 8th, 2004 08:53 AM

Em hugged her old friends and saw the trail of daggit droppings. They followed them down the corridor. They heard a loud crash. They turned to see..........

bsg1fan1975 February 8th, 2004 08:55 AM

Bonnie Hammer who lay spread eagle on the floor covered in daggit droppings! "Looks like we had an escapee!"

Senmut February 13th, 2004 12:29 AM

At this point, the Schwans guy comes in, and seeing Hammer, calls the assylum to let them know she's escaped. Under cover of this, Sen slips up to Em, and whispers..."Kiss me, fool!"

bsg1fan1975 February 13th, 2004 03:11 AM

Bsg snickers and heads for the lounge to hide the blue koolaid before Em can get there and have some.

emerita February 13th, 2004 04:22 AM

Em turns to Sen and questions his choice of words :wtf: gives him a soft kiss on the cheek and hurries off to catch Ace to get some blue koolaid. As she enters the comissary, she hears......................

bsg1fan1975 February 13th, 2004 12:31 PM

Bsg sitting on the bar after drinking the whole pitcher singing Toby Keith's "I Love this Bar" to Harry and Gnawty! Pretty soon the beavers join in! Bsg turns to Em and brings out another pitcher of the blue stuff.

*hiccup*

This stuff is good!

Senmut February 13th, 2004 09:55 PM

Sen enters, and after looking about, buys Em a huge pitcher of ambrosia.

emerita February 14th, 2004 06:20 AM

Em sits with her friends and wonders if it is a good idea to mix the Blue and 'brosia....Oh,what the frell.....suddenly there was a loud crash, they turn to see....................

braxiss February 14th, 2004 01:11 PM

cadet braxiss(fresh out of training)step out of the tubo lift. he walks over to them and says" i'm lost which way to the launch bay?

Muffit February 14th, 2004 03:15 PM

Muffit awakens to a mouth full of huge buckteeth, and cosmetic surgery on its tail into a big flat waffle iron thing.

Muffit: "Aaaah! I've been beaver-fied!!! No WONDER I couldn't make it to the bathroom last night! Yikes! Next I'll be "marking" my territory with stinky beaver pee!"

Meanwhile, not far away, a satisfied beaver removes its tyvek mask and hat, and as it struggles to pull off the rubber Muffit-stained gloves, it silently contemplates what to call its new creation...

Beaver surgeon: "Meavit? Buffit? Dagnabit?" :D

:beaver: :muffit: :beaver:

emerita February 14th, 2004 05:32 PM

Em gives Muffit a big hug and starts to figure out a way to return her to her former self. Suddenly there is a bright flash. They turn to see.................

Muffit February 14th, 2004 06:34 PM

Muffit thanks Em - a hug a day can do more than anything in life. :)

:muffit:

bsg1fan1975 February 16th, 2004 03:59 AM

Starbuck being pushed onstage to strip for the female warriors! "Yeahhhhh! That's the stuuf!"

Muffit February 16th, 2004 05:43 AM

...until it became evident that his naughty bits were in all the wrong places... yikes! What happened to our Starbuck?!!! :D

:muffit:

amberstar February 16th, 2004 08:03 AM

Amberstar rushes in with DR. Wilker.
The good old Doc is ging to fix our beloved Starbuck to" his" former self. As Starbuck and the Doc. runs off stage and to the med unit Amber hugs all her friends and calls for another round of the Blue Stuff :)

emerita February 16th, 2004 03:48 PM

Em leaves everyone to decide about Starbuck. She decides to go to the comissary to have some tea. As she walks into the room she sees.....................

bsg1fan1975 February 17th, 2004 03:38 AM

Bsg laughs and leaves them all to check on her viper!

shiningstar February 18th, 2004 07:16 PM

Just as Shiningstar walks in and Joins Amberstar for a round of the blue stuff.........
only to slide across the floor and over the stage because she didn't see Muffit's......
.............'presents'.

Muffit February 18th, 2004 07:40 PM

Muffit blushes and adds bows and ribbons to make the presents show up better... er, shoot, all those ExLax mushies are making my tummy rumble... uh-oh...

:D

shiningstar February 18th, 2004 08:09 PM

Shiningstar finds herself being helped to her feet by both Bojay and Jolly ..........
who unwisely ask her ............"DID YOU ENJOY YOUR 'TRIP'?"

She quietly smiles and twists both of their arms behind their backs until they
say "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
.............Remind me not to piss her OFF again!!!!!" they add as they walk off
nursing their sore elbows and shoulders as Adama and Tigh struggle to hide
their laughter.

bsg1fan1975 February 23rd, 2004 03:45 AM

Bsg laughs as the two warriors walk by her still grumbling. She walks back in and orders a coffee.

shiningstar February 23rd, 2004 08:17 AM

Shiningstar waves good morning to her as she downs her sixth cup of coffee before
her shift begins.

bsg1fan1975 February 23rd, 2004 12:13 PM

Bsg waves back as she grumbles some more about the lack of caffeine in her system.

shiningstar February 23rd, 2004 01:05 PM

ShiningStar finishes her coffee and leaves toward the launching bay for her patrol
as ..........................................

emerita February 23rd, 2004 05:27 PM

......Em gets up to follow her. As she catches up to shiningstar they trip over ace who has bent over to rebuckle her boots. They all start laughing. Suddenly...................