Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Last Battlestar......Galactica! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Richard Hatch looking good on VH1! (lotsa images) (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3583)

thomas7g July 11th, 2003 12:17 AM

Richard Hatch looking good on VH1!

Richard certainly is looking good nowadays. It was great to see him happy and working and still doing Galactica projects. :D

Here is a synopsis of what went on incase you missed it!

(snipping alot of yadda yadda about Richard's past that we already know)

[IMG]vh1/mini/classicrh00.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/mini/classicrh01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/mini/classicrh02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/mini/classicrh03.jpg[/IMG]

VH1 Narrator: ... And so Where is Richard Hatch now?

[IMG]vh1/hatch2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/hatch3.jpg[/IMG]

Richard Hatch (in studio): "We copy that Galactica. All Ships- Pick your targets and Attack!"

VH1: "He's back on the Galactica....kinda."

RH (in studio): "ADAMA! What in Hades are you doing?!?!?"

videogame image
videogame image
videogame image
videogame image

VH1: "More than 20 years after the show was cancelled Richard is lending his voice to a 2003 playstation2 game based on the now classic TV series."

RH: "Its actually a prequel. So it goes back 30-40 years, to where Comander Adama who played my father is now a young rookie pilot. And I actually get to play a pilot named Polis(sp?). "

RH (in studio): "All right pilots. Stay Sharp! Look likes we are on our own!"

thomas7g July 11th, 2003 12:40 AM

VH1: "Not that this timeless hunk has given up the spotlight..."

RH: "The Human Race is no longer on top of the food chain."

VH1: Richard is currently developing and starring in a tv series called 'The Great War of Magellan.'"

RH: Its a very epic, very expansive, visually impacting series.

[IMG]vh1/magellan.jpg[/IMG]
Great War of Magellan image2
Great War of Magellan image3
Great War of Magellan image4
Great War of Magellan image5

thomas7g July 11th, 2003 12:54 AM

[IMG]vh1/rh1.jpg[/IMG]

VH1: "Richard moonlights as a motivational speaker giving seminars and workshops around the country."

RH: "Whatever the fear is, you want to LEARN to let it all out..."

VH1: "After 3 decades in the public eye Richard's still got it going on. So it came as a surprise in 2000 when another Richard Hatch got a lot of press for taking it all off on the first survivor."

RH: "I can't tell you how many people came up wanting to borrow money. The other Richard got a million dollars...and it's not ME!! I'm Richard, but he's Richard. But I'm not gay. I'm straight. And I love women!" (laughs)

[IMG]vh1/mini/bball1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/mini/bball2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/mini/dance1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/mini/dance2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]vh1/mini/juggling.jpg[/IMG]

kingfish July 11th, 2003 06:21 AM

Too bad the fools who are making the new show couldn't see the potential of bringing back both Richard and Dirk in a continuation project. They also showed Paul Michael Glaser of Starsky & Hutch fame. He is looking great. Paul will also have a cameo in the new Starsky & Hutch movie. Sadly it is rummored that the new S&H will be a comedy.

captmiloman July 11th, 2003 09:59 AM

I hope the years will be as good to me as they've been to Richard when I get to be his age. Speaking of TV remakes as anyone heard the lastest on The Greatest American Hero feature? I admit that's one movie I'm looking forward to seeing. I know Stephen J. Cannell's involved so maybe there's hope for it.