Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   All About Models (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   how do i download (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12682)

deadman67 February 24th, 2006 01:12 PM

how do i download

i'm new here i'm loged in and i am trying to download a model how do i do this thanks

ernie90125 February 24th, 2006 01:16 PM

You need at least 5 posts to be able to download....

Might also be nice if you describe what project(s) you are working on, so the creators of the models who are members here, will have the satifaction of knowing how you are using their work....?

deadman67 February 24th, 2006 01:18 PM

what do you mean by You need at least 5 posts to be able to download i'm not sure i understand what your saying

ernie90125 February 24th, 2006 01:22 PM

You have now posted on this forum twice. This means you have 2 posts. You need 5 posts to be able to download.

Darrell Lawrence February 24th, 2006 03:08 PM

I'm sure you read the notice that appears in the Categories of the Downloads area?

Ferox February 27th, 2006 05:58 AM

Aside from that, I am unable to download anything. The button remains "grey" and I cannot click on it. What am I doing wrong?

Digger_One February 27th, 2006 06:07 AM

Clear your internet cookies, and exit out of your internet browser. Then, re-enter Colonial Fleets, and you should be able to download the models now. That's what worked for me.

BST February 27th, 2006 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digger_One
Clear your internet cookies, and exit out of your internet browser. Then, re-enter Colonial Fleets, and you should be able to download the models now. That's what worked for me.

Digger_One,

Just a curiosity. Does "deleting cookies" from "Internet Options" on the Control Panel combined with a "Refresh" of your browser screen, clear things up as well?

Ferox February 27th, 2006 06:51 AM

@Digger_One: Thanks a lot, it perfectly works now! Thank you! :)

Digger_One February 27th, 2006 06:55 AM

BST, Digger One here

I'm not entirely sure. To be safe, I would recommend closing out the internet browser. It's very possible that a refresh can clear the problem, but I just closed out IE for safety.

Ferox, Digger One here

You're quite welcome. :salute:

BST February 27th, 2006 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digger_One
BST, Digger One here

I'm not entirely sure. To be safe, I would recommend closing out the internet browser. It's very possible that a refresh can clear the problem, but I just closed out IE for safety.

That probably would be best. I'm just the resident "pain in the rear" who asks such off-the-wall stuff like this.

:D

:LOL:

Mizrael March 3rd, 2006 02:13 PM

I read the instructions like a good boy should! Post 1 under my belt now. :rotf:

Star Dragon April 10th, 2006 10:18 AM

I have 5 posts, no instructions appear in the box where the category section is, boxes on the DL pages still grey to me. Alredy refeshes, cleared cookies, logged out closed browser and tried again. Any suggestions?

Star Dragon April 10th, 2006 12:37 PM

Thanks, but when I load IE again it goes blank page (refuses to connect) I haven't used IE since I switched to Firefox about 2 years ago. I'll be losing net access for a undetermined length soon so I won't be messing around with my connection quite yet. I've got some stuff going I need reliable access to.

l8tr! :D

Wºz™ April 14th, 2006 10:16 AM

3rd post.. I want the models

evil_genius_180 April 14th, 2006 05:15 PM

None of this crap is working and I have more than 10 posts now. :(

Darrell Lawrence April 14th, 2006 05:36 PM

I see 11 posts :D

Try again.

evil_genius_180 April 14th, 2006 06:13 PM

Exactly. 11 is 1 more than 10. I was counting that post.

She's working now. Galactica pics here I come :D:D:D:D

Voyager1 April 21st, 2006 07:51 PM

I now have 6 posts. I have cleared my cookies, tried 2 other different web browsers and rebooted my computer and still cannot download. What am I still missing?

lucifer6 April 23rd, 2006 02:15 PM

I have made the required posts, and even closed the browser cleared cookies, shut the machine off, came back a different day, and still can't download.

I am a bit confused as to what the problem is. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

jf3000 May 23rd, 2006 04:17 AM

From the land down under thank you for clearing this up, now im a statistic of this website knowing how many posts I need to download, thank you. Also its not 5 posts, as ive done 5 posts and it still wont let me download, so something definately screwy there.

0edipus November 17th, 2006 05:13 PM

problems problems problems

ive posted the pre requisite 5 postas and tried following all reseting cookie n browser tricks
hell ill make a sacrifice to the lords of kobol if it helps but still cant get frackin downloads to work go to models go to cylon base star im trying to download and box is greyed out still sob sob help me obi wan kenobi your my only hope ( oops wrong 70s scifi)

Staby November 26th, 2006 07:08 AM

I too have made at least 5 posts and tried removing all cookies and changhing 3 types of browsers, but I'm still unable to download the models.

mjaynes2 November 23rd, 2012 01:01 AM

Re: how do i download

im haveing trpuble downling as well