Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Misunderstood (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11973)

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 12:15 PM

Misunderstood

Geez, I'm so misunderstood. I guess just because I'm a wild an crazy guy...woohooo!!! :Nsalute:

Dawg September 29th, 2005 12:34 PM

Well, then, let's put this thread where we have all the psychological discussions (in other words - where we have the games) - the Cafe'!

;)

They do have a variety of medications on the market, Crackshot....

:LOL:

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 12:41 PM

See, it seems no one here gets my humor...which i find humorous. :rotf:

LadyImmortal September 29th, 2005 12:46 PM

Is it cause you're such a 'crack' shot, Crackshot? (smiles innocently)

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 01:08 PM

Ya know, if you were a single gal, I just might tell ya. :Nsalute:

LadyImmortal September 29th, 2005 02:14 PM

Who said I was married, oh cracker-jack?

::snorts::

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 02:18 PM

Then this will tell you all you need to know:

http://www.myspace.com/11362924

LadyImmortal September 29th, 2005 02:27 PM

I'm scared now, dude! :)

And, btw, you're just a babe in the woods, sonny-boy! (cackles)

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 02:40 PM

He He...the old "Arrow of Apollo" joke from Skiffy has nothing on my "Hammer Of Thor" LOL :Nsmilie:

LadyImmortal September 29th, 2005 06:00 PM

::snorts::

You are one crazy dude, Crackshot! Really!

--Rhonda

Breea September 29th, 2005 06:37 PM

you're not misunderstood hun..LOL.it's just this old broad who is old enough to "most" of your mom's..knows exactly what you're capable of...LOL

this mom has eyes in the back of her head....

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 06:49 PM

I know, like Martin Lawrence says "You Soooooo Craaaaaazy!!" LOL and the ladies are crazy about me. :Nsalute:

LadyImmortal September 29th, 2005 07:15 PM

Man, the boy is delusional now!

Someone call the men with the white coats and the long sleeves now!

(a voice whispers in Crackshots head. "It's for your own good. It's for your owwwwwwn gooood.")

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 07:20 PM

Disturbed? Delusional? Really, honest, I'm just bursting with humility...LOL

Breea September 29th, 2005 07:20 PM

Don't worry..we can handle the young pup....and You know what we do with wild and uncontrolable males..DON'T YOu>>> :rolleyes: I do it all the time..with the ones I've got...

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 07:23 PM

Really, I'm behaving myself...somewhat. I'm doing my head admin duty on my forum at this very second. :Nsalute: Thankfully it's an easy job, because all the trolls are at skiffy.

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 07:27 PM

Ya know actually, not to put down anyplace else, but you guys did me a favor in getting me some new members to my forum that i otherwise wouldn't have had. I have half of the good people on Skiffy at my board, most of the senior RA staff, and recently, martok. So, I'm thinking I have the BEST new show board on the net now. :Nsmilie:

Breea September 29th, 2005 07:31 PM

good for you..but i'm like the old dog..to old to teach new tricks..I'm happy here enjoying the show" I " love.

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 07:52 PM

Yep, I already have more members than Tibbetts did. I hope to take all of skiffy's good posters, the trolls can stay there. :Nsmilie: :bg04:

LadyImmortal September 29th, 2005 07:56 PM

Just watch out for them there trolls, they like to roar up after you in an ogreish way <G>.

Crackshot September 29th, 2005 08:01 PM

Well the trolls are in big trouble because two of my admins and 3 of my mods are women, so they will get the womens' wrath of the Gods put on them...lol :thumbsup:

LadyImmortal September 29th, 2005 08:18 PM

I'm a puppy of a mod...

I don't make big announcements when I ban, I just ban.

I figure the person banned should be smart enough to figure out why I bothered (cause you really have to work at it to get me to ban you).

--Rhonda

Crackshot September 30th, 2005 02:17 PM

Just wanna report some awesome news from Galactica Actual: We just got our 100th member today, our first milestone!!!

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Galactica_Actual/index.php :Nsalute:

Breea September 30th, 2005 06:34 PM

Just check out your place crack..nice but I'm staying home...right here....

Crackshot September 30th, 2005 09:28 PM

Yeah my board is on fire right now, getting members...wow!! :Nsmilie:

Tabitha October 4th, 2005 11:42 AM

You might see my gf pop by there, shes been poking into my posts, shes a GINO'holic, so I figure she probably got your sites addy by following my posts. Oh well, Lacie is a follower! There take that Lacie! ahhahahaha
Hey congrats on a successful site. Nothing personal, but GINO isnt my thing anymore.

tabbi

bsg1fan1975 October 4th, 2005 12:57 PM

I'll just stay here where the atmosphere is friendly, the ambrosa is just right and the warriors are good to look at and can hold intelligent conversations

LadyImmortal October 4th, 2005 01:23 PM

Amen sister! ^5 Arlene!

Breea October 4th, 2005 02:41 PM

Right now my life is in enough of a turmoil without having to worry about what others think about me...I'm who I am and that's it...I don't need all the stuff going on..it's so caml, and peaceful here now among the people I care about and who care about me....dealing with rabid animals, biopseys, etc...I don't need the extra stress and they don't lay it on me.

I want to come here to my friends and not have to worry...so, I'm glad your site hot and going strong but it just won't be with me.

Breea

bsg1fan1975 October 5th, 2005 03:51 AM

That what we all need is a little escape from the outside world.