Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Martok (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Reciprocity - Discussion Thread (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11098)

waynekillion April 21st, 2005 06:42 PM

Reciprocity - Discussion Thread

Reciprocity is great so far. I am looking forward to seeing how you tie this all together. It is really good reading. I am not sure how often you post the next chapters but hopefully it will not be as long as I have been waiting for the next installment of the Robert Jordan Wheel of Time novels. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us.

gmd3d April 22nd, 2005 10:30 AM

great to see it up on the site atlast..

martok2112 May 13th, 2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waynekillion
Reciprocity is great so far. I am looking forward to seeing how you tie this all together. It is really good reading. I am not sure how often you post the next chapters but hopefully it will not be as long as I have been waiting for the next installment of the Robert Jordan Wheel of Time novels. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you so very much for the praises, Wayne. Now that I have my Reciprocity materials, I will be able to resume the story very quickly.

Gratefully, and respectfully,
Martok2112 :salute:

Muffit May 13th, 2005 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martok2112
Thank you so very much for the praises, Wayne. Now that I have my Reciprocity materials, I will be able to resume the story very quickly.

Gratefully, and respectfully,

Hello friend Martok! So good to see ya!

Btw, I finally discovered where you got the title for your new story. I was trying to find a vintage Betty Crocker cookbook, but could only find an Asian version of quick recipes on EBay of Laos:

Recipes (with) Velocity (I think the "L" and "R" got switched)
= Recip-rocity...

Ugggghhh.. bet you're all glad I went away... :D ;)

:D :muffit: :muffit:

Muffit May 13th, 2005 07:26 PM

Oh wait... that was Reciplocity... never mind... :LOL:

gmd3d May 14th, 2005 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit

Btw, I finally discovered where you got the title for your new story. I was trying to find a vintage Betty Crocker cookbook, but could only find an Asian version of quick recipes on EBay of Laos:

= Recip-rocity...

I was Never glad you went away lady.. but the joke.. my side still hurt from laughing once I work them out..(I can be veryy very slow sometime :LOL: )

I am looking forward you more work on Reciprocity steve. :salute:

martok2112 May 14th, 2005 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit

= Recip-rocity...

The Fleets without you for one day is like a year of days without the sun. :) I am so glad you are back, dearest friend. The joke was indeed funny. :LOL:

As for the title of the story....busted. :D Asian embassies were breathing down my neck about that one. :D (j/k)

In all seriousness, where I did get the title from was from the movie "Clear and Present Danger". There was a mission in there called "Operation: Reciprocity". I thought Reciprocity sounded good for the sequel story, considering what is going to happen. MUA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I have big plans for the story that are going to put several major characters through living hell. This story will make Dark Exodus look like a whimsical fantasy. :)

Respectfully, and grateful for everyone's patience in this matter,
Martok2112

gmd3d May 14th, 2005 04:28 AM

That sound great Steve.. I can't wait as it sound darker anyway first stories are nomally lighter in the telling look at star wars a new hope ..exciting but light the came the empire strikes back.. a much darker story but still fun..like DE and soon to be published Reciprocity :D

martok2112 June 11th, 2005 02:55 PM

Chapters 19 and 20 finally available at my Yahoo group. I will email the copies to BST to have them posted here as well.

Respectfully,

gmd3d June 11th, 2005 03:09 PM

cool martok I hope to read them tomorrow

Archangel June 11th, 2005 08:57 PM

Gonna have to read it when it's done as i did DE. He's just too damned good! :D

BST June 26th, 2005 07:04 PM

Chapter 21 has been uploaded, for your reading pleasure.

:)

XANATOS June 30th, 2005 08:16 PM

MUST FIGHT URG TO READ

there two coke rum freezies and the urg is gone

i hope you know if this book is not completed soon
my poor liver is going to be shot :beer: :popcorn: :beer:

XANATOS :salute:

martok2112 June 30th, 2005 11:21 PM

Goin' fast as i can my friends. I so appreciate your patience...or even lack thereof :)

Respectfully,
Steve Dunlap (author, Battlestar Galactica: Dark Exodus
Battlestar Galactica: Reciprocity) :salute:

Sept17th July 8th, 2005 07:07 AM

I know you have done some of your own “trailer” work. Are you opposed to the idea of people shooting a fan film trailer based on your material?

martok2112 July 8th, 2005 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sept17th
I know you have done some of your own “trailer” work. Are you opposed to the idea of people shooting a fan film trailer based on your material?

Not in the least. :) Indeed, I would be most flatterred.

(Archangel is working on a screenplay version of the story right now...and he does plan to register it with WGA and WGC.)

Sept17th, I know you have long entertained the notion of doing a fanfilm, and if you and your friends chose to pursue a trailer for Dark Exodus, I would be honored.

I would absolutely love to see another fan's interpretation of a Dark Exodus trailer.

Respectfully,

martok2112 January 29th, 2006 08:29 PM

Looks like I might have to rethink some of my plot element for Reciprocity, since the new Battlestar Galactica seems to have tackled a certain subject first.