Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Last Battlestar......Galactica! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   current guest starring roles (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2366)

skippercollecto March 31st, 2003 04:08 AM

current guest starring roles

I know that there is a 99 percent chance that the Galactica we wish could be filmed isn't going to happen. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see the cast members on TV again. I haven't seen any of them in any guest starring roles for a long time. I know that Richard hasn't played a role on TV since 1995, when he was a guest star on "Baywatch."
What contemporary TV series would you like to see the actors play guest-starring roles on, and what kind of characters would you like to see them play?
Since I am a Richard fan I will answer that part of my question:
"Everwood" on WB--He could be an old flower child friend of Andy Brown's.
"Just Cause" on Pax--He could play a sleazy opposing lawyer! (Richard seems to relish some of those bad guy roles!)

Mary

P.S. By the way, have any of the actors been on any shows this past year, and if so where, or are they scheduled to make appearances this year yet?

GalacticanCajun March 31st, 2003 05:04 AM

How about Dirk on Angel as an old Vamp buddy of Angelus.

Hito March 31st, 2003 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GalacticanCajun
How about Dirk on Angel as an old Vamp buddy of Angelus.
Damn...
That is just an awesome idea.
Except have him be some kinda warlock or watcher gone bad.

GalacticanCajun March 31st, 2003 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hito

Damn...
That is just an awesome idea.
Except have him be some kinda warlock or watcher gone bad.

Dirk as a Watcher gone bad. Great idea. And have Wesley be a friend of his back when he was good.

kingfish March 31st, 2003 12:23 PM

Dirk on Enterprise.

Just a thought.

Hito March 31st, 2003 12:59 PM

Nah
Enterprise is not a good place for anyone with high carrier goals :D

kingfish March 31st, 2003 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hito
Nah
Enterprise is not a good place for anyone with high carrier goals :D

I had heard a rumor about Shatner on Enterprise.

sdoziernc1 March 31st, 2003 02:34 PM

The Borg on "Enterprise"

I haven't heard a rumor about William Shatner appearing on "Enterprise", but SCIFI Wire posted something not too long ago about the Borg appearing in the season finale. Starfleet was supposed to find a piece of the Borg cube that was destroyed at the beginning of "Star Trek: First Contact" in the arctic wilderness.

This show is supposed to be a prequel to "Star Trek: TOS", yet we have already seen the Ferengi and now the Borg from the "Star Trek" sequels. It seems like they always rely on "Trek" species from every series to integrate into every storyline; remember, on "Voyager", they were supposed to be in the Delta Quadrant, yet they seem to still run into Romulans, Klingons, other Star Fleet ships and just different things that are already familar in the "Star Trek" universe.

I like the fact that on "Enterprise", they have already dealt with the Andorians from TOS (albeit with different makeup), and they had a run-in with the Tholians from TOS' "The Tholian Web", in ships that were quite similar to the triangular-shaped ones used in that classic episode. They should continue to run in to species from the original show, and not from the spinoffs. I'd like to see them run into a Gorn ship or the Talosians from the original pilot.

But that's just my opinion - what do I know, I'm not a network executive. Don't they instinctively know what we want to watch (remake vs. continuation)?

Belloby April 1st, 2003 01:24 PM

Re: The Borg on "Enterprise"

I know it's stereotyping them a bit, but how about a guest roles for both Dirk and Richard on "JAG."

I'd certainely love to see them in uniform again.

Erzengel April 1st, 2003 01:44 PM

Seems like every episode of Enterprise re-writes star trek history. Star Fleet had no knowledge of contact with the borg or the Ferengi until ST:TNG and the timeframe just before TNG respectifully.