Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Welcome Harry "Aitch" Fielder!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7844)

Flamingo Girl October 7th, 2004 02:21 PM

Aww, look at Aitch looking all mean and intimidating, I was wondering if you were in more than one scene in SW.

thomas7g October 7th, 2004 03:06 PM

I think Aitch looks more imposing than Darth Vader. :D

Flamingo Girl October 7th, 2004 10:19 PM

Of course he does, how do we know that behind that mask Darth isn't making fishy lips or something?

thomas7g October 7th, 2004 11:12 PM

True. True. Also we all know the real reason Anikkin started wearing masks was to hide his rampaging acne. The Dark Force attracks zits ya know.

:D

harryfielder October 8th, 2004 12:05 AM

I did work for 7 days on Star Wars and at the time (1977) it was just another job.
(little did I know how big the film would be)
In 1977 I normally looked like this,,,,,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ember20027.jpg

harryfielder October 12th, 2004 01:15 PM

Just thinking of the death of Chris Reeves and I did get to work with him on Superman,1/2/3,,,
He was such a nice and friendly man and got on well with all the cast and crew.
Such a waste of a young life,, ''A true gentle man''

Aitch,,,,

shiningstar October 12th, 2004 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryfielder
Just thinking of the death of Chris Reeves and I did get to work with him on Superman,1/2/3,,,
He was such a nice and friendly man and got on well with all the cast and crew.
Such a waste of a young life,, ''A true gentle man''

Aitch,,,,

I'm glad you got to work with him Aitch.
I'll keep You, Him, and his family in my prayers :rose:

harryfielder October 12th, 2004 11:16 PM

Morning Rose,,,,

All the while I was in the biz I got to meet some of the top stars of the day and nearly all of them were friendly and we were all doing the same job of film making.
(although mine was in a much smaller role)
But of course you got the the odd one, (no names) who thought they were too grand to talk to us extras and I remember one who forgot his lines and blamed me for looking at him, (I had to laugh because he was talking to me in the scene and I had to react to his words) Some people eh?,,,,

Aitch,,,,

shiningstar October 13th, 2004 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryfielder
Morning Rose,,,,

All the while I was in the biz I got to meet some of the top stars of the day and nearly all of them were friendly and we were all doing the same job of film making.
(although mine was in a much smaller role)
But of course you got the the odd one, (no names) who thought they were too grand to talk to us extras and I remember one who forgot his lines and blamed me for looking at him, (I had to laugh because he was talking to me in the scene and I had to react to his words) Some people eh?,,,,

Aitch,,,,

(((AITCH))) sounds like you had some real 'winners' there :P:

Archangel October 13th, 2004 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiningstar
(((AITCH))) sounds like you had some real 'winners' there :P:

Or perhaps some real whiners... :D

shiningstar October 13th, 2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Or perhaps some real whiners... :D

DITTO :LOL:

Flamingo Girl October 13th, 2004 08:41 PM

That was a beautiful post about Chris Reeves, Aitch, and is yet one more sign that you are a guy worth knowing.

I have gotten to meet a few stars I was a fan of. After meeting them, I ceased to be their fan, and now have no desire to meet any stars. I'm glad you had better luck with the people you worked with.

shiningstar October 14th, 2004 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamingo Girl
That was a beautiful post about Chris Reeves, Aitch, and is yet one more sign that you are a guy worth knowing.

I have gotten to meet a few stars I was a fan of. After meeting them, I ceased to be their fan, and now have no desire to meet any stars. I'm glad you had better luck with the people you worked with.

I think there was only ONE star that I met who was that way. He was a child
star ........really big at the time I met him............and.................................
hasn't worked too much except for that not so real reality TV show about
Celebrity has beens stuck in the same house together :P: You can 'guess'
who I'm talking about here but I won't say yay or nay to it. ;)

harryfielder October 21st, 2004 12:27 PM

Hello all,,
I've had a very busy week looking at the UK soaps on the web,,
Things like EastEnders,,
Also looked at the ''Sweeney'' site a cop show from the 70s that brought back a lot of good memories, (I think it would have been too PC for the States,,,

Enjoy life now and always,,,,

Aitch,,,,

harryfielder October 24th, 2004 11:00 PM

I am trying this out, It was sent to me from a fan of Star Wars,,
http://www.mrt-forums.co.uk/carryon/...?p=30209#30209

thomas7g October 25th, 2004 05:46 AM

Hey! You got a moving clip! Pretty Neat!

Hey Aitch, I see you have been in alot of scifi. I was just wondering is there any SciFi on tv now that tickles your fancy? Have you checked out the new Battlestar Galactica? Or Stargate?

:D

shiningstar October 27th, 2004 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamingo Girl
Of course he does, how do we know that behind that mask Darth isn't making fishy lips or something?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

harryfielder October 27th, 2004 11:09 PM

Morning Tom and all,,,
These days I never get any time to watch TV , there is always so much more to do. My job is very tiring and I'm on my feet for 8 hours a day.
When I retire in April I'll have a rethink,,

Aitch,,,, :thumbsup:

harryfielder November 2nd, 2004 08:50 AM

Big day in the USA today,,,,
May the best man win,,,,,

Aitch,,,,, :thumbsup:

thomas7g November 2nd, 2004 09:09 AM

Thanks Aitch!

I'm voting for Kerry myself. Not really comfortable with that choice. But then I really couldn't bare it if the US kept on the course it has been on post Afghanistan (which was done right for the most part).

http://thomas7g.com/battlestar-galac...onial-grin.gif