Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Who Said It ??? (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7110)

julix June 3rd, 2004 07:15 AM

Hey thanks BST I am glad to know that. Did you see my post where I said we should get Starbucks to change their logo to Dirk's picture and then they could sell cigars(fumarillos) too!

Julix

Laura June 3rd, 2004 07:16 AM

Amberstar, it's your turn still. Are you going to ask the next question?

Dawg June 3rd, 2004 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
I cheated because I had to know (what would I do without Google?!)

From The Wrath of Khan:
You are my superior officer. You are also my friend. I have been and always shall be yours.

I have been and always shall be your friend.

From The Search for Spock:
My father says you have been my friend you came back for me, why did you do this?

I have been and always shall be your friend, Jim!! your name is Jim .

Uno, the last quote is slightly incorrect, I'm positive.

I believe what Spock said is "I have been and ever shall be your friend." Then there is a long pause, then he remembers Kirk's name.

I think. ;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

julix June 3rd, 2004 07:40 AM

Well I am glad at least that there has been a lot of talk about my quote................

unowhoandwhy June 3rd, 2004 12:08 PM

BST, you're right about the last line. That'll teach me to rely on just any old web site, right? As penance for my error, I will provide a quote. Who said it and in what movie?

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girls' lavatory?"

amberstar June 3rd, 2004 05:42 PM

Finally got home from work and I do have one.......

An older man is speaking to a younger man...........

"Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about."

What movie and who said it?????? :)

Rowan June 3rd, 2004 06:32 PM

Quote:

BST, you're right about the last line. That'll teach me to rely on just any old web site, right? As penance for my error, I will provide a quote. Who said it and in what movie?

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girls' lavatory?"

that's from one of the Harry Potter movies "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" I believe...Ron says it to Harry

amberstar June 3rd, 2004 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
that's from one of the Harry Potter movies "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" I believe...Ron says it to Harry

I think Rowan is right again :)

Can anyone guess mine?????

Dawg June 3rd, 2004 07:27 PM

Quote:

*ahem*

Me Dawg.

Not BST.

;)

I am
Dawg

jewels June 3rd, 2004 07:34 PM

Amber, I don't know the movie (it sounds familiar though) but that quote sounds interesting enough to watch the whole movie for.
Jewels

amberstar June 3rd, 2004 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewels
Amber, I don't know the movie (it sounds familiar though) but that quote sounds interesting enough to watch the whole movie for.
Jewels

I think it is a good movie, and one of my favorite actors said it :D

Here is a clue... They are talking about how he defines love.....

amberstar June 3rd, 2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawg
*ahem*

Me Dawg.

Not BST.

;)

I am
Dawg

:D Watch out Dawg might start to GRRRRRR :duck:

The 14th Colony June 3rd, 2004 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberstar
Finally got home from work and I do have one.......

An older man is speaking to a younger man...........

"Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about."

What movie and who said it?????? :)

"Good Will Hunting", Robin William's therapist character to Matt Damon's Will Hunting?

BST June 3rd, 2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

*ahem*

Me Dawg.

Not BST.

;)

I am
Dawg

Hmm, I'm not even around and still get into trouble. I guess the old line about "not having to look for trouble because it'll find ME easy enough" is REALLY TRUE!!

Him Dawg.

Me not Jane, probably Cheetah!! hehehe

:laugh:

Senmut June 3rd, 2004 10:47 PM

Here's mine...
"What's this?"
"Whale meat."
"Yeeeeeech!"

Rowan June 4th, 2004 12:05 AM

:no: Sen, Sen, Sen...someone didn't read the start of this thread...;)

amberstar June 4th, 2004 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
"Good Will Hunting", Robin William's therapist character to Matt Damon's Will Hunting?

Good try but that isn't the movie ;)

Do you want me to tell you????? I'll be home late tonight.......so hang in there :D

unowhoandwhy June 4th, 2004 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan

Yep. Thought I would throw in an easy one in honor of the release of the third movie today.

unowhoandwhy June 4th, 2004 07:34 AM

Quote:

*ahem*

Me Dawg.

Not BST.

;)

I am
Dawg

:eek: :wtf:
You are Dawg and I am blonde and sleep-deprived. Sorry! :blush: :duck:

amberstar June 4th, 2004 09:17 PM

Do you all give up????? Or do you need a hint???