Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica and Fleets News (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BattlestarPegasus.com - Going to a new owner! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13503)

KJ November 1st, 2006 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Faries
Sorry, KJ - that was mean as "To Sept17th" (as an answer to the question he'd asked above).

The site owner will be revealed sometime soon. Best for everyone to check BattlestarPegasus.com next week to learn who. ;)

Michael :)

Awwwww.

Ah well, let hope whomever can give us a brand spanking new Pegasus site with regularly updated "Agrippa Squadron" pages!

:cool:

KJ

Titon November 3rd, 2006 03:31 AM

Good lord, you are alive.

:D

Dawg November 3rd, 2006 07:27 AM

Hey, Michael - if I haven't said so yet, it's good to see you around again.

Looking forward to learning more about the change in ownership.

Don't be a stranger, OK?

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

KJ November 3rd, 2006 08:08 AM

Of course i'm alive Titon why wouldn't i be? Less you're refering to my passion for things that is!

;)

KJ

joe.beaudoin November 25th, 2006 12:52 PM

New Owner

Hello all,

I'm Joe Beaudoin, the new owner of BattlestarPegasus.com, which has relaunched as of this writing.

I decided to make the announcement here first, since Michael was so gracious enough to let everyone here be the first to know about the change in ownership.

BattlestarPegasus.com is dedicated to all the Battlestar Galactica series and is presently looking for content, particularly in the form of artwork (CGI, drawings, models). Essentially, the goal of BattlestarPegasus.com is to be a hub of news, information, and creativity from the Battlestar Galactica fandom. BSP.com will also be a place for fans to voice their opinions, whether it is to post podcasts, editorials, reviews, and the like.

Much like the Battlestar Wiki, an extremely successful web resource I started for the Battlestar sagas back in 2005, BattlestarPegasus.com will strive to be as interactive as possible, and the content for it generated and maintained by the fans.

And that's the direction that BattlestarPegasus.com is headed right now.

Right now, I am looking for people to submit and develop content for the website, as outlined here.

I'm also looking for ideas and ways to make the website even better, mainly suggestions from fans on what they would like to see from a Battlestar (or any science fiction oriented) website.

So I'll be lurking about here to address any questions, comments, or concerns. Or, should you choose to e-mail me directly, please direct queries to joe.beaudoin@gmail.com.

Thank you! :salute:

Sincerely,

Stevew November 25th, 2006 01:02 PM

Hi Joe
Is BattlestarPegasus.com up and running now?
Steve

joe.beaudoin November 25th, 2006 01:12 PM

Hello Steve!

Yes, it has.

http://www.battlestarpegasus.com

Looking forward to your feedback!

gmd3d November 25th, 2006 01:14 PM

you can have any art I have you fancy .. I have just completed the Celestra in lightwave which you can also use if you want :)

ernie90125 November 25th, 2006 03:02 PM

Best of luck with the new project.

I hope you will link to my website, www.battlestarfanfilms.com and I can provide a banner if you wish.

Hope you enjoy running it.....

Stevew November 25th, 2006 03:06 PM

Great news Joe. Anything I have is available for your use
Steve

StarshipTrooper November 27th, 2006 02:33 AM

Hi,

BattlestarPegasus.com went to Joe Beaudoin of the legendary Battlestar Galactica InfoSphere! That's a surprise! Well, at least the site is in good hands, even if it is featuring GINO content. Good to see you posting again, Joe.

:salute:

Regards,

Nathan

:warrior:

KJ November 27th, 2006 06:21 AM

Congrats Joe, i use to visit BGinfosphere back in the day! I kinda missed out on those unshot Galactica scripts your old site had up by the time you closed down though.

Will you be putting them up on Battlestar Pegasus.com?

Nice to see you kicking about man. :cool:

KJ

joe.beaudoin November 30th, 2006 08:44 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

As for the old content that was on the InfoSphere, I intend to resurrect that as well, including the old scripts (when I come across them) and whatever copies I have of the old Galactican issues. :salute:

KJ December 1st, 2006 04:27 AM

Glad to hear.

Gonna put old Pegasus on my favorites folder, want to see what the old girl's got from time to time. Like the old Agrippa squadron pages.

Take care joe.

KJ

Darrell Lawrence December 12th, 2006 10:08 PM

Holy... Michael, great to see you again. I hope all goes well for you now and in the future. I thank you for the web inspiration. Take care and stop by once in a while.

Joe, great to see you back and around again. I remember your old "The Galactican" internet mags. Those going to come back, even in archive form?

michaelfaries December 14th, 2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titon
Good lord, you are alive.

:D

And about three years overdue with a phone call. ;)

I must say: You came immediately to mind while I watched one of the new season three BSG episodes. There were three, all-too-familiar Colonial TOS-style shuttles parked on the ground of New Caprica... The red stripes on the sides weren't yours, but I'd wager the model was yours from the 2003 mini-series.

Michael
:)

Titon December 15th, 2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

The red stripes on the sides weren't yours, but I'd wager the model was yours from the 2003 mini-series.
You are correct sir. To bad they aren't being used they way they were intended.

And yes you are late on your phone calls.

;)

TwoBrainedCylon December 19th, 2006 06:20 AM

Michael,

Glad to hear that you're apparently doing well.

Don's model is a tremendously under-utilized aspect of that show. Its a quality model all the way ... which is why I'm really looking forward to seeing that thing he has in his avatar completed.

Sandy

larocque6689 December 19th, 2006 04:21 PM

Hi Micahe,

A MUCH belated welcome back (as I wade through several pages of this thread).

And hello to Joe, too. I seem to see you in lots of places these days. In any case, the Pegasus is in good, capable hands.