PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars III Space Battle Footage

Rowan
March 16th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Here is a very short clip of the space battle in Star Wars III (it was a promotional clip added to the cartoon Clone Wars DVD) I think the codec you need to view it is divx: http://www.divx.com/
When you get to this page scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "free" then scroll down that page, you will see a counter counting down from 60 seconds when it reaches 0 it will display the download bar. It's quite spectacular !!! :D

http://rapidshare.de/files/875128/clonewarsfootage.avi.html

By the way this is NOT the trailer that has been released this is something different. :D

TopGun
March 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the link Rowy, Downloading now

TopGun
March 16th, 2005, 11:10 AM
It was a bit slow on my Machine for some reason. But it looked good all the same. Can't wait till May

kingfish
March 16th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I saw the trailer during the O.C and the space battle rocked.

Fragmentary
March 16th, 2005, 05:31 PM
You watch The O.C. Kingfish? :no:

;) :D

Rowan
March 16th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Hey leave him alone!!! I love the O.C. !!! :love: :D

Especially :kiss: Ryan :kiss: !! What a little hottie!! :naughty:

Darth Marley
March 16th, 2005, 05:49 PM
You have all been demoted for mentioning that silly show!

Rowan
March 16th, 2005, 05:52 PM
You have all been demoted for mentioning that silly show!

Did you want to hand out any Thwacks Mr. Marley? :naughty:

TopGun
March 17th, 2005, 03:06 AM
I saw the trailer during the O.C and the space battle rocked.

You can now view the trailer at starwars.com for free, all you have to do is register with the site

Fragmentary
March 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
You can now view the trailer at starwars.com for free, all you have to do is register with the site
Yes, but without the context of the O.C. episode around it, does it really make any sense? ;)

kingfish
March 17th, 2005, 01:03 PM

I have an account there already but forgot the password. On another front I saw Star Wars hobby kits at my local Wal-Mart today, the x-wing, snow speeder ,and AtAt. I asked the salesperson if they carried the BG toys and was told no I don't have that line of Star Wars merchandise. She thought BG was Star Wars until I informed her it wasn't. No wonder we get a reimagined series since everybody apparently not connected to the net forgot BG. :Nsad:

Rowan
March 17th, 2005, 01:36 PM
On another front I saw Star Wars hobby kits at my local Wal-Mart today, the x-wing, snow speeder ,and AtAt. I asked the salesperson if they carried the BG toys and was told no I don't have that line of Star Wars merchandise.
:wtf: OMG you have GOT to be kidding me!!! We'll have to send Cylons to "enlighten" her ;) :D

TopGun
March 19th, 2005, 01:49 PM
It's like people saying "Star Trek, isn't that the one with Luke Skywalker in it"

kingfish
April 2nd, 2005, 05:19 PM
http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=9024

This is where you can find three trailers in quicktime with NEW footage.

Rowan
April 2nd, 2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks Kingfish!! I had not seen those :D