PDA

View Full Version : Alias, the circle goes round and round and round?

jewels
January 12th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Spoilers. Be warned.

Wheeee. last week was fun. SD6's crew reassembled to do what Sydney thought she did for SD6 in the first place only this time they really are a black op for CIA.

Sloane. In charge. There's a frightening thought.

Spies in your blood; lies in your blood: Anyone else think that it would have been much easier for Syd had she spilled the entire beans to her half-sis about her dad killing her mom to stop the contract on Syd? yea, I know it's a story, but if the cycle of lies stops somewhere wouldn't these guys better trust each other and be better spies?

Just random thoughts

Jewels

Archangel
January 13th, 2005, 09:06 AM
from what I saw of the season premiere, it just may be worth watching again! :D

jewels
January 14th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Arch: Syd's dad gets my deviousness award so far. I think he's so steeped in the lie culture of spying that he can no longer see that honesty can heal wounds. Nadia isn't going to kill Sydney's dad just to avenge their mother. She's capable of it, but she's not the ice cold hearted killer that her mother was.

Archangel
January 14th, 2005, 10:24 AM
I understand that, but after the SD6 storyline was killed, the show no longer grabbed my interest. What I was saying is that when I saw the season premier, it got this fish again.

Hook, Line , and Sinker :D

Excalibur
January 16th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Here is what I don't get.

Last season, in the last moments, Sydney was reading those top secret documents. Now she did read 4 or more pages after the first, that we didn't see, and so she could have read about her mother, but what we did see, has me wondering why we haven't seen anything about it this year.

When Sydney starts scanning the first page with the black or blue light, or what ever it was, she sees....

S.A.B. 47 PROJECT

PROJECT INITIATED: 17 APRIL 1975

PROJECT SYDNEY ANNE BRISTOW

SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER

JACK BRISTOW

Why wouldn't Sydney be just as upset at her dad, now that she knows her father made her a guiney pig, in an experiment that is still running? :wtf: