PDA

View Full Version : Richard Hatch online radio interview

oldwardaggit
November 16th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Yup, not to long ago I went to one of the online sci fi radio shows that I listen to and was surprised the see their latest episode having Richard Hatch in the line up.

http://sci-fizone.com/

Enter the sci fi zone and click on their latest show.
Enjoy

OWD

julix
November 16th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Thanks OWD.......it was fun to listen to while I surfed the fleets. One of the guys on there is a big time fan of TOS....we should get him over here(if he isn't already)

oldwardaggit
November 16th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Ya he was respectful and stuff but he didn't sound to interested in the new version. LOL

OWD

julix
November 16th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Ya he was respectful and stuff but he didn't sound to interested in the new version. LOL

OWD
I did catch that....I can relate at least as far as the mini went...I am trying to keep an open mind(as much as I can) for when the show airs here in January.....so we will see.

kingfish
November 17th, 2004, 05:54 AM
OWD, I remember listening to an interview with Richard on Radio: Galactica. Will the station be up and runnung again? I miss it.

gmd3d
November 17th, 2004, 09:16 AM
That is a great link oldwardaggit, I never knew that this site was around cool. :thumbsup:

oldwardaggit
November 22nd, 2004, 04:57 AM
OWD, I remember listening to an interview with Richard on Radio: Galactica. Will the station be up and runnung again? I miss it.

I hear ya, I miss it too.
The problem is that it eats up CPU and that's not really a problem until I open up another program and start working on something, then it takes forever because of the station being up but Radio Galactica may be back in some shape or form soon.

:)

OWD

oldwardaggit
November 22nd, 2004, 05:00 AM
That is a great link oldwardaggit, I never knew that this site was around cool. :thumbsup:

If you like the sci fi news type of radio shows just as I do, here is another great site for such a thing. :) Enjoy

http://www.interstellartransmissions.com/

OWD