PDA

View Full Version : GALAXYCON in Baltimore area please ask for BSG people

hihoag2
September 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
:warrior:
We are having a Galaxy Convention of Scifi Fans in the Baltimore/DC area this November. I have written in to ask for more BSG TOS actors to be invited to their con. Please anyone in my area send in a email asking the same!
How else will they know what the fans want!
I too want to see the Second Coming trailer and especially the Great War of Magellan one!!!!!
:) You can get to the web page at Galaxycon.com.
Love to see you all there!
Someone tell FlamingoGirl about this. Tried to email her but I was told I am not authorized.
Rats
Jean

shiningstar
September 25th, 2004, 07:13 PM
:warrior:
We are having a Galaxy Convention of Scifi Fans in the Baltimore/DC area this November. I have written in to ask for more BSG TOS actors to be invited to their con. Please anyone in my area send in a email asking the same!
How else will they know what the fans want!
I too want to see the Second Coming trailer and especially the Great War of Magellan one!!!!!
:) You can get to the web page at Galaxycon.com.
Love to see you all there!
Someone tell FlamingoGirl about this. Tried to email her but I was told I am not authorized.
Rats
Jean

I sure wish I could go

Captain Bran
October 4th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Thank you for posting this link! I have never heard of this convention but it sounds awesome. I am planning to go now!!! I usually attend cons in VA, DC, NC, and occasionally in GA.

I will write the con committee and suggest adding some of the BSG stars. I have meet several already but I enjoy seeing them over and over.

Please feel free to post anymore links to cons in VA or DC area!

Keep the Faith,

: ) Captain Bran

Captain Bran
October 5th, 2004, 02:02 PM
I emailed the Galaxy Con folks today and asked for them to please consider inviting Richard Hatch, Dirk Benedict, Anne Lockhart, or any other of the classic BSG stars. Who knows? Maybe they will add them aboard :)

Captain Bran
October 10th, 2004, 12:02 PM
The Galaxy Con website was just updated this weekend. They are now listing
Robia LaMorte. She portrayed "Jenny Calendar" on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She was also a dancer for Prince :D

Other confirmed guests:

Gigi Edgley and Melissa Jaffer (From Farscape)

Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly)

http://galaxycon.com/

:devil: Ole Captain Bran

Micheleh
October 10th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Richard will be there. I was just coming over to make that one 'confirmed', in fact. :)