PDA

View Full Version : Secret Code for Apollo and Starbuck!

thomas7g
August 9th, 2004, 10:39 PM
I haven't seen this posted yet. So I thought I may stick this up.

Fly With Starbuck & Apollo As Wingmen
In the extras section of the menu, Make sure you start from the top of the list and enter code swiftly aprox. 5 secondes form start of code. If you hear a cylon voice saying ''By Your Command'' the code has been entered correctly

Down, Down, Left, Down Down, Up, Right, Right

I may be horrible at this game... but I do now how to find cheats.

:D

Gemini1999
August 9th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Tom -

You're a bloody genius! I know that I heard lots of people griping about NOT being able to fly with Starbuck and Apollo.... Now, you've made it possible!

I'll have to give it a go tomorrow!

Best,
Bryan

thomas7g
August 10th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Its confirmed!

I was able to bark out order to Apollo and Starbuck!!!! And they answered back!

"Lets Scare the Pouchies out of them!", "Anything you say, Adama!"

Woohooo!

Too bad I suck at this!

But dabnabit! I'm killing a ton of cylons on the first mission if you add them all up!!!

amberstar
August 10th, 2004, 03:38 AM
:thumbsup: Way to go Tom!!! ;)

martok2112
August 11th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Yes, it is cool to fly alongside Starbuck and Apollo.

Thomas, just remember these helpful hints when dealing with those pesky tin headed contraptions.

1. Use your target lead reticule. That is the little green circle that falls in front of the flight path of an enemy target. Shoot at that instead of the Raider itself, unless the Raider is so close that you can see the reds of their eyes. (I've not seen a Raider that close, but you know what I'm sayin'.)

2. Make liberal use of your missiles when you can. Lock onto a Raider, and nail him with a couple. As you get more advanced Vipers, you also get better missiles, and you can configure your missiles to a variety of attirbutes. (I've beaten the game on normal level, and my missiles are maxed out in all their attributes.)

3. Keep your wingman close to you...as much as you can. It's easy to lose a wingman when he/she is off doing their own thing. Generally, give the "cover me" order. If you don't hear a response, your wingman is off to the Great Fleet.

4. Never whiz into the wind.

5. A stitch in time saves

6. Always take a clean pair of underwear with you.

7. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. (And man with hand in bush is lucky man indeed.) :D

Oops....I got off track there.

Anyhoo, I hope that the relevant tips (4-7) :D help you in your fight against the Cylons.

Respectfully, and Irreverently
Martok2112 :salute:

Rowan
August 11th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I'm lost...have no idea what you guys are talking about any one care to elucidate?:wtf:

martok2112
August 11th, 2004, 10:42 AM
any one care to elucidate?:wtf:

You watch your mouth, young lady! :D

Just kidding.

There is a code that you can enter into the PS2/Xbox videogame of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA that allows you to have Starbuck and Apollo as wingmen...commandable wingmen. It has the voices of Dirk Benedict and Richard Hatch reprising their original series roles.

Also, if anyone's watched the opening intro, the voice of Captain Lukas is provided by Dirk Benedict, and one of his wingmen, Rylo, is voiced by Richard Hatch. And in truth, their voices in those roles sound much much better than some of the responses you get from Apollo and Starbuck as your wingmen.

Without meaning to kill anyone's fantasy about having the two legends as your wingmen, the lines that Starbuck and Apollo give when you give them an order clearly sounds like they're reading from a sheet of paper.

However, their voice work in the opening cutscene of the game is outstanding...showing their abilities as voice actors.

But the bottom line is...Starbuck and Apollo as your wingmen! Let the carnage begin!

SO SAY WE ALL!!!!!!!

Respectfully,
Martok2112 :salute:

Rowan
August 11th, 2004, 10:51 AM
AH now I understand :light: thank you for the explanation!:D

Martok I sent you a PM

thomas7g
August 11th, 2004, 12:29 PM
SO SAY WE ALL!!!!!!!

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!

;) :LOL:

martok2112
August 11th, 2004, 01:04 PM
BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!

;) :LOL:

Consider it bit. :D

THO THAY EE ULLL!!!!!!!

'ar'ok 2112

thomas7g
August 11th, 2004, 02:13 PM
*thud*

TopGun
May 24th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Found the cheat, by searing on Google, didn't see your thread. But it's cool.

"It's Carillon all over again"

Cylon Number 13
May 16th, 2006, 09:29 PM
I haven't seen this posted yet. So I thought I may stick this up.

I may be horrible at this game... but I do now how to find cheats.

BTDT

olmecslayer
July 24th, 2006, 09:52 AM
BTDT
Try www.galacticsoft.co.uk

Nephilim_X
August 1st, 2006, 10:05 AM
If only I knew of this code before I made it to the last mission, where you have no wingmen anyway. :(