PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis' first hour length ep wasn't too bad.

Archangel
July 24th, 2004, 01:37 AM
I liked it

Any opinions?

Krystal
July 25th, 2004, 02:25 PM
It was cool, I specially enjoy all the thing involving McKay. It was hilarious and it was a change to see him fight his fear to get the entity go through the stargate. Also it was interesting to see how the situation between the anthosians and the humans goes, specially it was a nice touch when Dr. Weir light a candle after seeing the anthosians do it. All the thing with the entity and the secret chamber where it was before Jinto released it was very interesting.

It was a great episode, very entertaining. :)

Krystal

warhammerdriver
July 25th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Very enjoyable.

They could probably do an entire season on the exploration of Atlantis alone. The city looks HUGE. There has got to be more nastiness lying around that the Ancients were studying before the ascended. A lot more trouble just waiting to be gotten in to.

unowhoandwhy
July 26th, 2004, 09:28 AM
I enjoyed it, but thought it odd that both series had an invisible alien "bad guy."

That said, it was a great premise and I am enjoying some of the supporting characters and hope to see more of them. Specifically, I love the Scottish doctor (Dr. Carson Beckett) and the tech guy, who never seems to wear a uniform with his country's flag on it, so where the heck is that accent from? He is listed as Peter Grodin, played by Craig Veroni.

Halling and his son provide some nice warm (but moderately cheesy) moments.