PDA

View Full Version : Ring tones and screensavers

DarkJedi
June 13th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Ok I had to share this everyone here! I had to get a new phone this weekend, (long story) but I was given a website to go to get cool ring tones and screen savers for my phone.

To my delight!! It was full of different shows, (SW, LOTR and oh yeah they have a ring tone for BSG!!!!) but they have anime ringers too!! And some really awesome ones of the songs from Inuyasha and Cowboy Bebop!! I grabbed the songs and the screensavers too.

So now I have to come here and share it with my fellow anime friends!!!

I am not sure if I can put the website address here, but if you are interested... private message me! I just had to share this cuz I went crazy grabbing ring tones and screen savers!!!

Kristi

Ian_W359
June 14th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I was kinda disappointed with the quality of the Galactica ringtones available at some sites - so I made my own! (based on the opening fanfare of the show). My phone has only monophonic tones, so the sound is pretty basic, but I think it's a fair rendition - I even compared it to the CD recording to get the tempo right!

I've also created a couple of B/W logos too (A small Galactica patch & the symbol from the landrams, plus two of the logos - TV & movie with the third - the merchandise logo - on the way).

Perhaps I should find someway of linking my phone to the PC to display my handiwork (assuming that wouldn't violate any kind of legal/copyright thing.....?)

I think I missed my vocation!

All the best,
Ian W359
:)

DarkJedi
June 14th, 2004, 11:21 PM
The website that I thought was good was

www.3gupload.com

thats where I went crazy at!! lol

thomas7g
June 14th, 2004, 11:49 PM
awwwww.....n I am so envious!

All I got is a regular phone with a long cord and a loud ring!

:D

Muffit
June 15th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Thomas - I LOOOOOOVE your new avatar -- Lance Link was GREEEEEAAAAT!!! :D :D :D

thomas7g
June 15th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Thanks Muffit! I was just on another one of my flashback nostalgia kicks. :D

I just saw the word "Link" on a website and it started this whole chain reaction

:cow:

thomas7g
June 21st, 2004, 04:21 PM
Here Kristi girl! I found these for ya. :D

http://tamw.com/ringtones

DarkJedi
June 22nd, 2004, 01:02 AM
OOOO Tommy boy you know the way to keep me occupied these days!! lol ;) jk Thanks!!!;)

thomas7g
June 22nd, 2004, 02:02 AM
yuppers!

thomas7g
June 22nd, 2004, 02:02 AM
Definitely my pleasure :D

vAmPeeGrrrL
August 14th, 2004, 02:06 AM
What's the site for ringtones from inuyasha? I'm new here and would appreciate it if you fill me in....

DarkJedi
August 14th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Welcome!!! the website is

www.3gupload.com

Stray Viper
August 17th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Someone told me about 3gupload, that it was free but after I joined, I can't access my locker without signing up for the payment options. And I couldn't find any BG ringtones!! :(