PDA

View Full Version : BSG - Some of my stuff

February 27th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Well in fact it is all BSG stuff i did so far, got exams right now, and after that i will make some more... hope you like it:

http://home.t-online.de/home/mightymicha/images/battlestar.jpg

http://home.t-online.de/home/mightymicha/images/galacticaunderwater-cr.jpg

Stevew
February 28th, 2002, 05:55 AM
I like the first one best, very dramatic.
The second is a little dark and I love to see detail. Nice work
Thanks for shareing
Steve:D

michaelfaries
February 28th, 2002, 11:20 AM
I also favor the first image. It's one of my favorites. The starlight is beautifully incorporated into the scene.

The intent of the second image is intriguing. It is understandable that the watery depths would be so dark. Personally, I'd rather see the submerged battlestar in less murky waters. That way, you could see battle damage (if any), the shimmering glow of the water/sunlight against the hull, etc.

Michael
:colwar: BattlestarGalactica.com * BattlestarPegasus.com * RichardHatch.com * GreatWarofMagellan.com * GreatYamato.com * Space1999.org

Muffit
February 28th, 2002, 06:52 PM
Beautifully done(!) The first pic especially. As others have indicated, the leading starfield with the camera artifices is really stunning.

Thanks for sharing!
:muffit:

March 4th, 2002, 05:39 PM
no prob with sharing the stuff man... i love BSG and i love to do pics with those fabulous meshes! Thx to those guys who made them and shared them with us!

Darrell Lawrence
February 27th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Where'd Micah and the images go?

ernie90125
February 27th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Well there was this bright glow that lasted a few seconds....and right before I'm sure I heard " Beam me..."

When I saw a thread with a title I didn't recognise called "BSG - Some of my stuff" and Warrior credited as the most recent poster.....I thought maybe it was a new thread and maybe we were going to get to watch something special from you ?

(Inexplicably coincidentally made comment - my website will be updated soon)