PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone like Terminator 3?

Faust
November 24th, 2003, 02:22 PM
This movie was pretty fun but it wasn't as good as the first two movies and I couldn't help but to make goverenor jokes throughout the whole movie which my dad kept cackling the whole time. OH MY GOD THE GOVERNOR IS HANGING FROM THE CRANE! it was just so easy to play MST3K with this movie and make fun of it knowing that the terminator is the governor of California or as he calls it Collyfornia

dru
November 24th, 2003, 07:14 PM
I liked it. I didn't see it in theaters and the crane chase was so over the top as to be essentially self-parody. I did like the ending, I liked that the T-800 lied to them. I feel it doesn't demand a sequel like I've seen other's complain. We already know the humans eventually defeat the machines and we know Judgment Day has happened. There's no story need for another film.

It wasn't really as good or as groundbreaking as T2 but Nick Stahl was far better as John Conner than Eddie Furlong. T3 was better than I feared, however.

Proximo
November 25th, 2003, 09:37 AM
I enjoyed it a lot. It managed to stick with the basic idea, but went in a different - and, I should add, good - direction with the story. It was very easy to see it going bad... but it didn't. Very enjoyable. It would be great to see a sequel, but that's just wishful thinking. Sommtimes a story is best left untold. :)

lordpenquin
December 24th, 2003, 09:24 AM
It started out ok, but really lost steam near the end. Instead of a clean race, it sputtered and stalled in certain spots, and was disappointing in a way. It could have been worse, but it also could have been better. It makes me cherish my T2 Ultimate edition even more.