PDA

View Full Version : This is my FINAL POST!

Camouflage
May 27th, 2003, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry :cry: ,
but I have to leave, because other things in my life demand my full concentration in the future.

I'm only hoping that one day we will see a contiuation of the original series including the core-members of the original cast reprising their roles. What a wunderfull world this would be... where Cylons are :cylon: Cylons and Colonial Warriors are :colwar: Colonial Warriors...

Goodbye and all the best wishes to you! It was a pleasure to meet you! I'll drink to your health!!!
:beer:

Camouflage
:colwar:

PS: As I stated before: I won't watch the remake :hack: because it has nothing to do with the original and therefore doesn't even deserve to be called Battlestar Galactica. :bash:
But I'm gonna party when it tanks!!!
:music: :beaver: :beer:

Dawg
May 27th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Real life sometimes throws us those curves, doesn't it?

Sorry to see you go, Camouflage - you sure you have to?

At least, check in when you have the time and see what's cooking, OK?

:beer: Here's one for you.

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

jewels
May 30th, 2003, 10:55 AM
Camoflage,
We will miss you!

Stop in when you need a mini break from real life!
Jewels

thomas7g
May 30th, 2003, 03:21 PM
A large mug of colonial ale shall be kept waiting for your return!

emerita
June 9th, 2003, 05:59 AM
OMG...I am just now reading this because my reality has me bogged down as well, We will look forward to your return......May you always be faced toward the bright horizon, may your after burners always burn bright and may the solar winds bring you back safe......

Senmut
June 21st, 2003, 11:35 PM
When this pile of daggit mong taknks, we'll get Robber to drag out some vinatge ambrosia. Just tell us where to reach you!

"Just shout my name. It will stop any opera diva in her tracks!"-Wo Fat