PDA

View Full Version : Comic Book Movie Trailers!

KJ
January 10th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Untill there is more news of Galactica impending and unwanted remake around the corner, i though i entertain some of us comic book loving fans with links to some comic adaptations this year. Since alot of us can't stop talking about it. Figure i could provide some links to the movies coming our way soon.

First two comic book films:

Daredevil

www.apple.com/trailers/fox/daredevil/trailer2.large.html

Blackmask 2 can be found at

hk.yahoo.com/promotions/chinastar/blackmask2/trailer.html

i'll see if i can get anymore? If you know some other links put some down for everyone to get a peek?

KJ

:)

KJ
January 10th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Seems the message of GROW UP HASN'T REACHED SOME PEOPLE or person? Whats with the one vote? Speak up now then or are you cowardly enough to cause needless trouble without revealing why? Better to air your problems now than act like a 2 year old? don't like me fine but i ain't leaving so deal with it.

Vote all you want to doesn't mean a damn thing? Whoever it is, is childish immature and doesn't take hints i.e. is trolling CF in their own negative way? fine justs means people will vote for me than against me!

KJ

P.S. People the Daredevil link won't fill out right so here is the full link you can type in your address bar barring the www.!

apple.com/trailers/fox/daredevil/trailer2.large.html

KJ

Artemis
January 10th, 2003, 04:49 PM
That link doesn't work, just gives me a 'are you looking for something page?'.

About the second post: :confused:

KJ
January 10th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Post 2 relates to someone putting one Star i.e. Bad on each post all the time. Even informative ones delaying info on BG that i dig up? Someone's got a grudge against me thats all, and they are too cowardly to come out and air their greivances with me! i'm too busy with other matter to bother about them but it seems they can't help doing childish things like putting 1 star all the time. Why the hell do we a voting system anyway being negative about other people's posts is to do what exactly, form closer bonds between members here?

As to the link thing just type it out on your address bar, it's right but, when i typed it out gaps kept forming best to type it out trust me it works, cos i been to those links and the trailers are there!

KJ

jewels
January 10th, 2003, 09:13 PM
I see 2 stars, and I don't know if anyone really cares if there are any stars on a thread at all here. Though war of the sexes is worthy of it's 5, most of the time.;)
Jewels, (who doesn't bother with the rating do-hicky, it spat at her the 1st time she tried :p to it)

Flamingo Girl
January 10th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Geeze, I've never had a single star awarded to any thread I've ever started (well, maybe I have, I don't pay any attention to it), and I have no intention of spending a single moment being the least bit upset about it.

Armstrong
January 11th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Do not let it obtain to you forward, Jason. If one, send think you are an eloquent voice of the people, or a sage for our periods. You do not maintain your light hidden under a bushel (the man, could I use a right fritter bottle approximately now!) At all events, I hope to give you five stars to my heart, if not on the council. The humming of the turbines of viper of the creates strange stirrings in my belt of service.