PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar Fan Force Action

oldwardaggit
January 6th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Well, Well, look at the pickle we are in.
They backed the Galactica fans into a corner and we all know what happens when you back an old dog into a corner.

That's right boys and girls; the dog is forced to bight and like most in the Fan Force has said, if we are forced out, then we go out swinging big.

I know that snail mail means more and just like Scooter has said, we will do the snail mail too but I think that if we flood the emails of the known sci fi sponsors right now , they will get the point. From what I hear, it doesn't take much to make them nervous. Flooding their emails just might do it and even if we reach only one, then I guess that’s a bit of a bloody nose now isn't it.

Flooding their email and writing them with a statement that says, we know that you advertise with the sci fi channel and we plan to boycott anything that has anything to do with their new Battlestar Galactica production, should do the trick.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm growing a bit tired of being treated like an old dog that they think should be happy to eat dirt.

Now all we have to do is get the emails for the sponsors............... ((Well looky here, I already have them.))
Just goes to prove that you should never take your eyes off the old war daggit. lol

SO GET READY BATTLESTAR FAN FORCE. HERE COMES 10 OR MORE MISSIONS.

OWD

oldwardaggit
January 6th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Oh ya and when you do the Mission, post here and let us know.

OWD

oldwardaggit
January 7th, 2003, 07:45 AM
If we all do this together, it's going to get their attention.

OWD