PDA

View Full Version : Boston Spaceship (the Movie) R Foreplay/Longtime

Thunderstruck
February 19th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Well, I just had to.

First off, Do you ever begin working on something, and everything seems to fit,,, connect,,, fall into place,,,,You draw many chance luckies,, etc.

Well, that's what this was, a brainstorm and frenzy and just out right made a lot of it fast.

Take A Ride on the blazing cool Boston Spaceship.
Is a WIP- Got several ideas and spin off- off shoot, even comedic videos in mind, so sub and return to see latest videos and updates.

Maybe finish this at some point with a couple of directional ideas. One, The Boston Spaceship keeps traveling from nebula/galaxy star formations as if searching.
Eventually finding its way home to Earth with a fleet of other ships waiting for her.

The other, is planet flybys into solar system pass a beautiful Earth. Then do a trek near the SUn ( if I can make a good Sun effect close by) Then Return to earth a burned cinder or flaming. ( seen some nice vids of break up effects for a planet-may look into this)
--- in fact I did a burned cinder planet once, doubt i got the files,,, dam.---

Another, is Boston vs Aerosmith.

Take a Boston Spaceship and create an Aerosmith Spaceship and have the two meet in space. Either a duel with weapons or a duel with music tracks with radio lights.ideas and more......

AnywaY Hope you enjoy the video. Rock On

If you have any questions, comments, anything, you can spill it out and tell me what you think. :thumbsup::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnqqV5rGXW4&feature=youtu.be

VIdeo Link Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This may have more parts to it, but this can stand alone as is.

borjis
February 20th, 2012, 01:07 AM
right on!

I always thought it would have been cool to have the album after third stage be the guitar landed on a planet with a force perspective thousands of people getting offboard and the guys in the band being front and center.