PDA

View Full Version : Re-plugging the Boycott the Sci-Fi Channel petition

SS1
January 6th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Due to recent unity within this Fandom and several of newcomers that arrived since I first launch this. I hereby am repromoting this petition.

Spread it around and tell your friends and try to write something positive in the comentary space.

http://www.petitiononline.com/eulogy/petition.html

This is one member of fandom that is Not leaving quietly.

S2K:warrior:

KJ
January 6th, 2003, 10:31 AM
I'm a little cynical when it comes to petitions now. I've yet to see studio/network take notice when fans and viewers petition for anything in this day and age, could it be e-mails and petitions on the internet aren't as effective as before. Maybe Scooter you need to ask people to do the old fashon letter mailing as well to support this action?

There alot of petitions, some more wild about their expectations but doesn't the old form of letter writing show to TPTB how this effects us as the viewing audience! The U.K. Sci-fi Channel doesn't show as much classic genre programs as they use to either. But i don't know how far the viewers over here like or dislike the channel now as compared to then? I wish you the best of luck on your endevour should this petition get tons of votes, being i live in the U.K. not sure if my vote would count but if you want help i offer it.(In the form of a vote!)

KJ