PDA

View Full Version : Wilco Models order break down

Reaper
March 5th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Ok folks, I got a reply back from Wilco, well a partial one, I did ask a few more questions, but here is the price break down on the Items.

The Lasers will be $25 each.

The people who expressed interest in them are:

Reaper - Paid
Kronus - Paid
jjrakman - Paid
Monolith - Paid
Capt Lunaryrn - Paid
Mieal Deneb - Paid

The Recharge Cylinders are $10 for a set of 3

Reaper - Paid
Kronus - Paid
Monolith - Paid
Capt Lunaryrn - Paid
Mieal Deneb - Paid

And finally the Languatron is $32 for the kit.

Reaper - Paid
Kronus - Paid
Monolith - Paid
Capt Lunaryrn - Paid

I nedd for you to confirm that you are in deed interested and then I'll start collecting to place the order.

I'll cover the initial shipping since everything is coming to my place.

Shipping from me to everyone will range from $8 to $10 For Priority Mail delivery.

I'll link to this thread from the original one. Pleaee keep this one on topic lol so the updates can all stay here.

Mieal Deneb
March 6th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Yes, I'm still interested in the laser and recharge cylinders. When will you need the money? Do you take PayPal?

jjrakman
March 6th, 2009, 08:25 AM
For $25 I'm in. PM me when necessary to keep me updated just in case I dont come back here by the time it's necessary.

monolith21
March 7th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Twenty five bucks is a little hard to pass up! I'm in for two Pistols and a Languatron.

Mieal Deneb
March 10th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I'm getting really excited about this! I can't wait to get my pistol kit and recharge cylinders! This is really coming together. :thumbsup:

Reaper
March 28th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I updated the first post with who has paid and who I'm still waiting for. I have been in contact with everyone, so it's just a matter of time.

In order to get things moving faster, I just arranged to make a partial payment to Wilco with everyone who's paid. The prices do not change with the partial payment, so Everything is exactly the same.

Now, if anyone else wants to get in on this, it's not too late. I've already added another Laser and Recharge Cylinders tot he order for a local guy here who's going to join us in costume.

If you're interested, please post here or contact me.

Reaper
April 18th, 2009, 05:44 AM
Update -

The entire order has been submitted. I'm asking if there is any estimated time for delivery to me. As I get updates, I'll post them here for everyone. But the bottom line is, the props are coming :)

Mieal Deneb
April 18th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Awesome! Thanks for updating us. :)

monolith21
April 18th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks man.

Capt. Lunaryn
April 20th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Oops. I sent a PM before coming here. Sorry. :duck:

Thanks for the updates.
I'll try to pay more attention now. :nervous:
Great news.

Namaste :love:

Reaper
April 20th, 2009, 10:40 AM
no worries Capt :)

I'll keep the info flowing :)

Reaper
May 9th, 2009, 08:06 PM
ok, requested and recieved an update today.

Bill is still pouring caasts for the order, but expects to get alot done this weekend. I'll follow up if I don't hear more by the end of the week.

Thanks to everyone for their paitence.

JAFO
May 22nd, 2009, 08:26 PM
I missed the order cutoff date so I emailed Wilco tonight and asked if they had a catalog - Reaper suggested I get one of their blasters. I have to say I know nothing about Wilco or Bill since I'm new to the Fleets. But 13 minutes after I emailed Wilco not only did Bill respond but he sent me his fliers listing his products. On a Friday night after 10! He's got some really great stuff (I'm sure you guys all know this). I was so impressed with that level of service that I told him I'd post over here. I'm definitely getting one of his blasters!

:salute:

monolith21
May 23rd, 2009, 12:29 AM
Ya know, I don't have a full list of what Wilco offers! I need to e-mail him. I have a Browncoat pistol, PKD and DS gun all by Wilco and they are all great quality. Can't wait to get the Laser and the Languatron!

JAFO
May 23rd, 2009, 09:48 AM
I have the four fliers attached to the email Bill sent me. They're JPGs - tell me how to to attach 'em and I'll put all four on here for everybody to see.

:salute:

Capt. Lunaryn
June 20th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Now that Wonderfest is completed (and it was a Blast!!!), Have we heard anything else from Wilco?

Namaste :love:
April

Reaper
June 26th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I've sent 3 emails recently to them, still waiting on a respnce. I can tell you from experience that they are a little off in communication, but always entirely reliable.

If for some reason someone wants a refund, you can feel free to contact me. But I do assure you he's always come through on orders.

Capt. Lunaryn
June 26th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Nope. No refund. Just curious as to the status. :salute:

I'm pretty sure I saw him at Wonderfest this year (though I didn't have a chance to talk with him. So many to speak with, so little time there. :...:) and he also seemed pretty busy.

So, no worries. Just curious.

Namaste
April

Reaper
July 15th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Ok, got another email from Wilco, Real life has delayed his ability to work on the order, but he's promising me he'll get it done this week.

I'll continue updating everyone as I can. Again, I apologise for the delay in delivery, and aqssure you that He's always been 100% reliable in the end.

Reaper
August 29th, 2009, 05:10 PM
ok people, this has been the update I've been hoping to give everyone fora while now. I've just heard from Wilco that the package is being sent to the post office today. I'll let everyone know the minute it arrives here at my placve and I'll make no delays getting the orders back out to everyone.

I am sorry that it has taken so long, but The end result shold be exactly what we are all looking for.

monolith21
August 29th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Great to hear!

Reaper
October 3rd, 2009, 03:26 PM
And finally the message I've really been meaning to send out.

The order is now in my hands and I've seperated everythign into the individual orders. I will e starting to send them out on monday. As promised it will go out Priority mail so the boxes should be arriving by the end of this week beginning of next.

The casts are a little rougher then I expected, but nothing that will take away from the final product. I had ordered 2 Lasers and I kept the 2 worst casts in the collection.

Same goes for the recharge cylinders and languatrons. I kept the worst of the lot.

I thank you all for ytour patience and I look forward to seeing the completed props.

Mieal Deneb
October 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM
Awesome!! I need to PM you my new address so you send them to the right place! :D

Captain Chirri
October 9th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I got mine within two days.

How did any of you do?

Mieal Deneb
October 9th, 2009, 02:53 PM
I got mine the next day! :)

Capt. Lunaryn
October 9th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I got my box with all three today (2 days as well. I live in Potland, OR :eek:).

I was very surprised. I saw the package and said, "Who do I know in New Jersey?":?:
I finally opened the box and was still curious, since there was no note. Then as I removed a few sheets of the packing paper I said, "Ah! Wow. I forgot about them." :LOL:

The castings look pretty good. I agree about them being a little rough, but really nothing too bad (I have had much worse ;)).

So, thank you again, for organizing this group buy. I really appreciate it. :D:thumbsup:

Namaste :star:
Nikita

Reaper
October 9th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I'm glad everything is arriving safe and sound.

SOrry about no notes int he boxes, I just wanted to get the packages out ASAP, since we've already waited so long.

I'm also glad the priority mail service made everyting get there faster.

If there are any questions, just ask, I'll answer as best I can. There were no included instructions with anything, so I understand a little confussion.

Enjoy everyone, I look forward to pictures of the completed props!

Mieal Deneb
October 9th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Do you know if there's an online tutorial of some sort, or at least do we have some good reference images of the lasers?

I didn't need a note, I was eagerly anticipating my package. When I saw it stuck in the storm door after we got back from grocery shopping I was thinking "Is that my BSG package??? Nah, it can't be that soon! Oh, I hope so, though!!" Needless to say I was very happy when I saw that it WAS my BSG package! :D

Reaper
October 9th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I'll see what I can do about collecting reference pictures fort the laser and to use as a painting guide. I used the BSG.org Laser I have as a painting guide when I put together my first Wilco Kit.

I ended up working right from that laser for everything. Even added a trigger to the BSG.org laser.

Reaper
October 9th, 2009, 05:35 PM
http://www.geocities.com/sjpaxton/plans.html

http://www.trektoy.com/images/prop_ed_Miarecki_blaster_BSG.jpg

This is what I came up with real quick

tripleasg
October 15th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Are these still available?
Has the order already gone through?
I'm so interested!!!!
pm me or email me
tripleasg@msn.com

ps: What is a Languatron?

Reaper
October 16th, 2009, 05:46 AM
No this order and everythign has already been completed. Th kits have also already been sent out to the people who were involved in the purchase.

You can still order a Wilco Models Laser pistol from ebay. The price difference is not that great. Just search for Wilco Models on ebay.