PDA

View Full Version : Original Chris Art BG artwork for sale

Tanja
July 18th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Hello everyone. I am Tanja Scalf, wife of artist Chris Scalf who did the Realm Press BG comics and some Maximum Press comics also. This was years and years ago, probably 11 or so since our son was born around the time as our first Realm comic.

Anyways, we have TONS of art laying around our house and Chris has recently decided we can get rid of some and declutter our home a bit. I just put two BG pieces on Ebay for sale. These are originals and unpublished (although the Apollo collage MAY have been published in the MJM Realm Press comic????)

I thought I would let you all know about this in case any of you are interested. We may have some comic pages for sale also in the near future, but I need to catelog them first and with 3 children running around (one of which is only 5 1/2 months old) I don't get to these projects as much as I'd like.

Anyways, the links for the Ebay items are:
Apollo Collage:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110271824312&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Battlestar Galactica meets Alien:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110271825250&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Enjoy!
Tanja

Tanja
July 18th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Whoops! See what life with 3 kids (11, 9 -autistic, 5 1/2 months) will do to a person? LOL!! Messed up my own last name! I guess Chris does so much art his last name could be Art! Sorry for the mistake!

Tanja

Tanja
July 18th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Sorry for all the posts, but I just got a question from someone asking if the Apollo collage was ever published. Since I couldn't remember I asked Chris and apparently it was published inside one of the JMJ Media Group's Realm Press comics and is also featured as a Rittenhouse Archives trading card.
Tanja

dilbertman
July 19th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Hi Tanja

Nice to see you made it here, now tell Chris to stop hiding from me.

Jim;)

Tanja
July 20th, 2008, 06:08 AM
He'd never hide from you! We love you! ;) He's on a big deadline -- have fun in San Diego.

Tanja

Athene
July 27th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Thanks! for posting the links about the collages. They're awesome! :salute:

dilbertman
July 29th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Done with Comic Con, had lots of fun and spent lots of money. Up in the big apple helping you know who. Tell Chris I'll be looking for him when I'm back home.

Jim