PDA

View Full Version : Another chat session

Starkiller
July 14th, 2008, 06:46 PM
In order to answer any questions anyone has about Solaria, I'll be in the chat room for 30 minutes up to an hour (depending on how many people show up) Wednesday, July 16 starting at 4:00 PM, unless somthing changes.
Hopefully attendance will be high, I'm counting on getting a few good questions in, and for anyone who is curious, pictures of the cast and crew will be up on the website in a few days.

in case you don't know, Solaria's website is www.solaria.co.nr

see you there! :salute:

Sarika
July 14th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Okay...not to sound stupid..slow maybe, but not stupid(:D) but where in hades is the chat room here? I used to see it at the bottem of the main forum page, but since all the upgrade where is it located now?:?:

Starkiller
July 14th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Okay...not to sound stupid..slow maybe, but not stupid(:D) but where in hades is the chat room here? I used to see it at the bottem of the main forum page, but since all the upgrade where is it located now?:?:

It's the chatroom on the Solaria website at www.solaria.co.nr
:)
it's at the bottom of the page
just enter a username and your gender.
btw, it only supports Firefox and Internet Explorer

Darrell Lawrence
July 15th, 2008, 02:41 AM
The chat room here went bye-bye until I find something I am happy with.

Sarika
July 16th, 2008, 12:28 AM
The chat room here went bye-bye until I find something I am happy with.

Ahhh, I knew I musn't be going crazy..:LOL:
Thanks Warrior:salute:
Hope you'll find a new chat room for us one day. This closet is getting a little cramped...:D:nervous::duck::LOL:

Starkiller
July 16th, 2008, 02:38 PM
I wasn't able to make it to the chat due to a family emergency. My aunt was involved in a car wreck, she is in the hospital and the doctors say she'll be fine. Just to make this up I'll be in the chat tomorrow almost all day. So come on. :)

oldwardaggit
November 10th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I like the new look of the chat room and I have been popping in every now and then. There seems to be some one else in there when I go in but there is no responce when I say hello. Oh well. :)

OWD

Athene
November 11th, 2008, 07:09 AM
I've got to come in for a chat. Looks like everyone is having fun! ;)