PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Gift

oldwardaggit
December 14th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Well it's my turn to give a little something to the Galactica community for Christmas.

We all know that Tom Desanto had the first scene planned for his continuation where Dirk would be striking a match to light his cigar

But what would a big screen movie look like leading up to that first scene?

Well it might look something like this

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5B76F3B2065124B6

Maybe sometime down the road it will happen. :)
The link is good for 99 downloads but I'll put it up somewhere more permanent later.

Merry Christmas
OWD

Darrell Lawrence
December 14th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Damn. Shawn's at it again :LOL:

You missed a name or two in the credits, namely one Don Bergren :D

I'll upload it to CF for ya so you don't have to worry about the 99 bottles of beer... errr I mean 99 downloads thing ;)

Darrell Lawrence
December 14th, 2007, 10:22 AM
http://www.colonialfleets.com/animations/battlestar%20galactica%202010.wmv

oldwardaggit
December 14th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Damn. Shawn's at it again :LOL:

You missed a name or two in the credits, namely one Don Bergren :D

I'll upload it to CF for ya so you don't have to worry about the 99 bottles of beer... errr I mean 99 downloads thing ;)

Hey thanks Darrell

That's the reason why we made such a good team because you would always remind me of the stuff I would forget about. :)

Later

OWD

Gemini1999
December 14th, 2007, 11:50 AM
I haven't seen a credit sequence that long since I first saw Superman - The Movie..... ;)

Nice work Shawn!

Bryan

Damocles
December 14th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Awesome.

JMS :thumbsup:

Josh Whedon and Nicholas Meyer as well.

D.

oldwardaggit
December 14th, 2007, 03:51 PM
I haven't seen a credit sequence that long since I first saw Superman - The Movie..... ;)

Nice work Shawn!

Bryan

Thanks Bryan

It's funny because I used the opening for Superman the movie, as a model for this .

Plus I was to lazy to edit a shorter version of the song. LOL

OWD

oldwardaggit
December 14th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Awesome.

JMS :thumbsup:

Josh Whedon and Nicholas Meyer as well.

D.

I thought that would be a pretty cool team too. :)

OWD

BST
December 14th, 2007, 03:55 PM
:thumbsup:

:)

Darrell Lawrence
December 14th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Regarding that music...I thought it was going to lead into that rock version you did of the theme, not that song :LOL:

oldwardaggit
December 14th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Regarding that music...I thought it was going to lead into that rock version you did of the theme, not that song :LOL:

It might have if I would have had the redone rock version ready but just like many other projects that I have had planned, it takes me forever to get to it. lol

Of course Darrell, I don't have to tell you. You know how I work. LOL

I had this movie idea teaser planned for about 2 years. The first one I did was with Don's foundation video.

I made it into a Desanto trailer with sound effects and such but I think the only person that got to see what I did was Don.

That was a while ago so I can't really remember.

Hopefully someday I'll get a sci fi rock CD done with the rock version of the Galactica theme Re-recorded. I'm also looking forward to recording a Guitar rock version of the Space 1999 theme and the Doctor who theme.

Had one done for Space 1999 about 7 years ago but the computer crashed hard and I lost it. :(

But right now the band is recording our third CD and I'm producing another CD for a local artist yet again. Takes up my time but it helps pay the bills. :)

OWD

oldwardaggit
December 14th, 2007, 07:40 PM
:thumbsup:

:)

OWD