PDA

View Full Version : Richard Hatch Teleclass - January 25th @ 7 PM EST

nextceo
January 23rd, 2006, 02:08 PM
I hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to post this information about Richard in case anyone would like to participate!

I am pleased to announce that Richard Hatch will be taking part in a free teleclass on Wednesday, January 25th at 7 PM EST.

Richard will be joining me for the second session of the Anything But Ordinary Vision teleclass! Richard will be presenting on the topic of Unleashing Your Power & Creative Vision. At the end of the teleclass Richard will also conduct a special Q&A session on his television (including BSG of course) and film career. Registration for the class is free and I promise no spam!

Click here to register and for more information (http://beaconmediaonline.com/teleclass.htm)

BTW... I've also become Richard's new webmaster for the RichardHatch.com website, so if you have any ideas or suggestions on changes to be made, please feel free to leave me a PM! We plan on redesigning the site over the next month.

Darrell Lawrence
January 23rd, 2006, 04:46 PM
BTW... I've also become Richard's new webmaster for the RichardHatch.com website, so if you have any ideas or suggestions on changes to be made, please feel free to leave me a PM! We plan on redesigning the site over the next month.
Congrats, Mike. Was wondering when someone would be named after I left so long ago :)

Gemini1999
January 23rd, 2006, 07:09 PM
Ooooohhhhhhhh!

I would love to register and all, but 7pm Eastern means that it will be 4pm Pacific.... I never get home until after 5!

Frack! Frack! Frack!

nextceo
January 23rd, 2006, 09:54 PM
Ooooohhhhhhhh!

I would love to register and all, but 7pm Eastern means that it will be 4pm Pacific.... I never get home until after 5!

Frack! Frack! Frack!
Bryan, feel free to register. Everyone who registers will still get a link to a streamable audio MP3 at the conclusion of the class, so at least you can listen in after. And feel free, if you get in at 5 and we are still going, you can still call in and maybe ask a question or two. ;)

nextceo
January 23rd, 2006, 09:55 PM
Congrats, Mike. Was wondering when someone would be named after I left so long ago :)
Thanks Warrior... I'm not sure whether its a blessing or a curse yet... :salute: :rotf:

Titon
January 25th, 2006, 04:43 AM
I'm not sure whether its a blessing or a curse yet

Most definately a curse, get out when you still can. It will cause you nothing but misery.

Seriously.

;)

nextceo
January 25th, 2006, 06:02 AM
;) Thanks for the warning Titon....

Darrell Lawrence
January 25th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Mike, check yer PM's ;)

nextceo
January 27th, 2006, 12:02 PM
FYI - Due to technical difficulties on Richard's end, Richard's portion of the teleclass has been rescheduled to February 1st at 7 PM if anyone is interested! Thanks.

PS... Thanks for the advice Titan and Warrior. :)

escobar
May 6th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Sorry to rehash an old topics...
But I have to say that I heard a teleclass a few months back...
And they'r wonderful!

It's so refreshing to see someone who's working his way through a tough life, give advice.
I know Richard's background, so his words have weight.
I don't get the same reaction listening to other "motivational speakers"...Opera etc.

Thanks for making these things free.
Best of luck.

Titon
May 9th, 2006, 12:04 PM
oye