PDA

View Full Version : 4 $ale - One Battlestar called Galactica

dilbertman
November 2nd, 2005, 10:16 PM
http://www.starshipbuilder.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000263.html

http://www.starshipbuilder.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Jim+Creveling&number=13&DaysPrune=1000&LastLogin=

Plans now under way to rob a few banks!

Jim :eek: :eek: :eek: :love: :love: :love: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :P: :P: :P: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ernie90125
November 3rd, 2005, 02:51 AM
This model is amazing........

I hope it goes to a good home, or even better a rich fanfilm maker's home ! I really wish I could afford to make an offer......

Tabitha
November 3rd, 2005, 07:54 AM
I wonder if he would be willing to trade for an old jeep that runs on every second tuesday of the week

tabbi

ernie90125
November 3rd, 2005, 08:01 AM
:LOL:

gmd3d
November 3rd, 2005, 08:18 AM
I would love this model myself :) I have admired it and wished I could build it .. should get quiet a bit for it ..

would be a great buy for the would be fanfilm maker.

Tabitha
November 4th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Not to mention a really groovy conversational piece on the coffee table...

Please dont put your feet on my massive multi million ton starship or Ill have to kick you in the daggets!

tabbi

Titon
November 5th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Minumum bid starting will be 20k.

Any takers?

:)

dilbertman
November 5th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Minumum bid starting will be 20k.

Any takers?

:)
Yes, if I had 20K.

Jim :(

dilbertman
November 5th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Yes, if I had 20K.

Jim :(
Will he take Cubits?

Jim ;)

BlueSquad2001
November 22nd, 2005, 12:10 AM
this man, has probably made "THE" most accurate Battlestar filming replica to date. But even now, he's frustrated at finding out some things were wrong with it. It's just so damn difficult figuring out the exact angles, and it may look fairly simple, but once you start blueprinting and getting ready to build, the angles can destroy a project, very few successfull attempts have been made. We are producing the 1st 29" aND THE 1ST 3 1/2 FOOTER with proper angles in resin kit form. The most important details will be there, and we have purchased too many obscure and no longer in production kits to accomplish this task. And it was expensive :cry: just ask my lady ;)
But it is so hard to scratch build you would'nt even believe me how complex it really is. :salute:

dilbertman
November 22nd, 2005, 07:20 PM
Are you going to be posting images anywhere? Also, when will it be done and how much will it cost.

Jim

BlueSquad2001
November 22nd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Are you going to be posting images anywhere? Also, when will it be done and how much will it cost.

Jim yes, they will be posted here. All the info you need is located in the threat her under un-finished art-new studio scale models. We are changing the 3 1/2 footer to over 40 inches in length. Info in that part of the forum. Please check it out, and get ready to pre-order your DeSanto viper studio-scale. :salute: