PDA

View Full Version : Galactica cast meets in The Netherlands

MAD
August 29th, 2005, 10:01 AM
For all you who missed out on Birmingham, there's another chance to meet the cast in Europe next month in The Netherlands.

On 24th and 25th of September a big part of the cast will be attending the Screenheroes convention in Utrecht / The Netherlands:

Richard Hatch
Dirk Benedict
Herb Jefferson
Terry Carter
Felix Silla

and today the contracts where signed for (which will be online soon):

Anne Lockhart
Noah Hathaway

Next to the Battlestar Galactica cast, also Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers) and Erin Gray (Wilma Deering) of Buck Rogers are here (together with Felix Silla who not only played Lucifer on Battlestar Galactica but also Twiki on Buck Rogers). For all A-Team fan: Dwight Schulz (Murdock) and for those who also love Star Wars: Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian) and Anthony Daniels (C3PO) will all be there!

Check out the website for more information: Screenheroes (http://www.screenheroes.com/default.asp?SetLanguage=EN)

The Netherlands are easy reachable by plane (far better and cheaper than Birmingham): KLM and NWA fly to almost all large US cities. Once arrived in Amsterdam, Utrecht is only half an hour by train (The Netherlands are quit small, you can travel across country by car in 3 hours). The convention will be held in the Jaarbeurs opposite the trainstation in Utrecht. The conventionhal is about 300 x 300 feet, one of the largest conventions in Europe (with about 30 guests attending)

Hope to see some of you there!

Charybdis
August 29th, 2005, 11:45 AM
wow, sounds pretty cool. I think I'd better wait until they come back to the states. Like I said before, it's nice to see Anne Lockhart making it back to the conventions. She had not done any for the past couple of years as far as i know...