PDA

View Full Version : Space Above and Beyond DVD's

Sept17th
July 8th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Any more word on the release?

Tibbetts
July 8th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Later this year, I believe. Check: TVShows-On-Dvd.com. (http://www.tvshowsondvd.com)

Hope that helps.

Tibbetts

TopGun
July 10th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Thanks

Nezhdan
October 11th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Hey, saw this way down on the list, and thought I'd contribute something. They're selling Space: Above and Beyond the complete series at BestBuy online. Unfortunately, for us widescreen snobs, it's the Full Screen version. And I would much rather have the widescreen of this series.

Otherwise I would have already purchased it, and even with it being Full Screen, I'm still rather tempted. :( Anyhoo, it's good news that they finally released it for home viewing! It was a really really good show that didn't get the attention, budget, or network backing it deserved.

Heh, but then what Sci Fi series does?

Now if I could just con some affluent folks into sending me Space: Above and Beyond and Earth 2 for x-mas. :)

Sept17th
January 22nd, 2006, 03:48 AM
I really dig Space Above and Beyond so much that the DVD set was my favorite Christmas gift. I bought Serenity for my self…who could wait that long? It was the first show to give me that Battlestar Galactica vibe since 1978. Well there was the anmie Starblazers from around 1980 that did that to. For me if GINO where more like SAAB and looked like Battlestar I would be a fan, the SAAB DVD set is lacking everything and screams for a special edition. There are a couple of lousy episodes, moments of poor picture quality and the only special features are the FOX network promos. None of that will matter if you are a fan of The Wild Cards

TopGun
January 22nd, 2006, 03:58 AM
But hey it's good that it's on DVD in the end

Sept17th
January 27th, 2006, 10:31 PM
No doubt I’m very happy to own the set and looking forward to exposing it to my wife. Unfortunately I have no warm and fuzzy feeling we’ll ever see new SAAB.

TopGun
January 28th, 2006, 09:21 AM
A new SAAB would be cool

captmiloman
February 19th, 2006, 06:07 PM
I bought the DVD set a few days ago, but my DVD player's on the fritz, so I'll have to wait to watch the episodes.

kingfish
June 9th, 2006, 05:14 AM
I just finished watching the episodes and did reviews at pacifica and Rycon for anybody interested.