PDA

View Full Version : EpIII game

DarkJedi
June 4th, 2005, 02:01 AM
In case some haven't heard yet... but there are deleted scenes on the game that can only be unlocked with codes. The thing about the deleted scenes is that they are exclusive to the game and will not appear on the dvd. Lucas split the deleted scenes between the two.

Also - Anakin's voice and movements are those of the real Anakin, Hayden Christenson. His interview on hyperspace was fun to read about how he had fun doing the stuff for the game.

If you need the codes.... I have them...:)

TopGun
June 6th, 2005, 10:28 AM
PM me the codes please

Fragmentary
June 6th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Dark Jedi,
My friend picked up the game for Playstation specifically to use in the two player mode, but as it turns out, you can only unlock thecapability to play the actual game in two player after you have completed it in single player. (you can of course play the duel version two player, but we want to team up to whoop sith booty). Is there any chance you have some idea of how we could activate the two player game play function?

oh, pretty pretty please :D

TopGun
June 7th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Here's (http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_revenge_of_the_sith.html) a list of codes, not sure if it's got the codes for the Deleted scenes though