PDA

View Full Version : Steve Wilson's Gallery on BattlestarPegasus.com

michaelfaries
June 9th, 2002, 10:37 PM
For your viewing pleasure: The l-o-n-g overdue Gallery section at BattlestarPegasus.com for:

Steve Wilson (http://www.battlestarpegasus.com/gallery/steve_wilson/index.html) :colwar:

Take a bow, Steve!

His "Battlestar Galactica" renderings, based largely on the designs of Todd Boyce, are astounding. The level of detail is incredible, too.

Coming mid-week: A new "Battlestar Galactica" CGI model (Lightwave and TrueSpace formats) for download.

As always, BattlestarPegasus.com is available to "Battlestar Galactica" artists and their quality artwork (in both 2D and 3D formats). Just drop me a line if you have artwork which you'd like to showcase. There are other "Battlestar Galactica" web sites that would welcome the art, too -- don't be shy! ;)

Michael
:colwar: BattlestarGalactica.com * BattlestarPegasus.com * RichardHatch.com * GreatWarofMagellan.com * GreatYamato.com * Space1999.org

Stevew
June 10th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Hey Michael
Thanks Mucho
Steve:D

kingfish
June 10th, 2002, 09:14 AM
Hi,
Just viewed the work.:thumbsup: AWESOME!!!:thumbsup:

Regards,
Paul:thumbsup: :warrior: :tos:

Stevew
June 10th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Thanks KF

michaelfaries
June 11th, 2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Warrior
Michael, the page doesn't work in NS 4.7

I know how you feel about Netscape 4.7x. It was my default web browser for years, save for using Mozilla 0.9x releases to help Mozilla.org by filing bug tracking/reporting.

With the releases of Netscape browsers up to version 6.23, the recent release of Mozilla 1.0 (after four years of development), the forthcoming Netscape 7.0 (and AOL has major plans for this browser), the various Opera browser releases, plus IE 5.x/6.x releases, I'm not tailoring the site for older browser types. As it stands, there's a lot that can be done with CSS2 that I'm avoiding as people "catch up" with their browsers.

I spent time in the past doing this. Both Mozilla and Netscape have very stable recent code bases/releases. (And the 4.7x GUI exists, if you prefer it.)

Michael
:colwar:

repcisg
June 11th, 2002, 05:38 PM
I use some of your work as wall paper where I work, I had many positive comments and many more OOOs & ahhh’s.

Great job!

Stevew
June 11th, 2002, 05:41 PM
Hey thanks. Pass them around we need all the publicity we can get

michaelfaries
June 13th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Steve: Your 2 Galactica models (TrueSpace and Lightwave, thanks to Darrell) are now available on BattlestarPegasus.com. :)

Michael

kingfish
June 13th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Hi,
All of the artists at Battlestar Pegasus have done some TREMENDOUS work and should be commended. In fact I have made a scrapbook of some of the work. I plan on framing some of the pictures when I get a chance. Right now they are in a binder in protective clear plastic pockets. Looking at the pictures gave me inspiration to write my fan-fiction.

Regards,
Paul

Stevew
June 13th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Michael I tried and got a hi demand/not available page
Steve:confused:

michaelfaries
June 14th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Stevew
Michael I tried and got a hi demand/not available page
Steve:confused:

BattlestarPegasus.com is limited to less than 60 megabytes of file transfer each hour. Some folks appear to be gobbling up the files! :)

It's the trade-off I get for unlimited storage space.

Michael

michaelfaries
June 14th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by kingfish
Hi,
All of the artists at Battlestar Pegasus have done some TREMENDOUS work and should be commended. In fact I have made a scrapbook of some of the work. I plan on framing some of the pictures when I get a chance. Right now they are in a binder in protective clear plastic pockets. Looking at the pictures gave me inspiration to write my fan-fiction.

Regards,
Paul

Hopefully we'll eventually see pictures created to honor various fan fictions. ;)

Michael

Stevew
June 14th, 2002, 12:54 PM
OK I hope they will enjoy them as much as I did making them
Steve:D :D :D

Darrell Lawrence
March 2nd, 2006, 04:31 PM
We need to get Steve jump started again ;)

ernie90125
March 2nd, 2006, 04:34 PM
You're right....a very talented guy.....I wonder if he's ever done any CGI animations of BSG TOS ????

;)

Stevew
March 11th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Hey Darrell I bet you recognize where I store all my piks :D
http://www.firedragon.com/~cfleets/SWPIKS/BSG/
http://www.firedragon.com/~cfleets/SWPIKS/
Hows this one?

http://www.firedragon.com/~cfleets/SWPIKS/Valfrge.jpg

Darrell Lawrence
March 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Cool. he has pulse! :D

Stevew
March 11th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Thats my pacemaker
:rotf:

Spydermr2
March 17th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Can't get this website to come up, thought I'd look after all the talk about it. Using both IE (latest, upgraded version) and Firefox (ditto for latest, etc.). Neither brings up anything???

Darrell Lawrence
March 17th, 2006, 02:22 PM
It's not your browser or connection. It's the website- Steve's gallery isn't there right now.

Stevew
March 18th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Do you think they will fire it up again?

BST
March 18th, 2006, 06:24 AM
Do you think they will fire it up again?

That would be up to Michael. So far, he appears to be unreachable.

Stevew
March 18th, 2006, 06:27 AM
I hope he is OK, I have not heard from him in ages
S :(

Elfeno
May 18th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Ok